Home

What CD's are you currently listening to?

neon_git

i was just wondering what music people around here are listening to right now. Maybe we'll learn something about each other by shareing. c'mon join in, it'll be fun.

i'll start, i'm currently listening to:

The Smith's greatest hits

and

Maybe I'll Catch Fire by the Alkaline Trio.

I love a band from Chile called "La Ley", they are great, I'm hearing some of their CD's, I also like a band from my country called "Soda Stereo", I really like "The Alan Parson's Project" & some of "Radiohead" songs, "Coldplay" is really good too, and others, of course.

Originally posted by neon_git

oh portis head, i really wish i'd brought some portishead to uni with me

Oh a portishead fan out there?!

We should have give each other some samples on amazon or something to let the ppl better know what we hear each other. At least I do that ^_^

sneaker pimps samples

portishead

I hate myself for missed portishead when they were active...

portishead is good, ahh yes I love that stuff....

arthur

Here are some of "La Ley" Samples:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00009IB3W/104-4950129-9595100

I don't like the 1 one, but the 3, 4 & 5 are great as well as the 9, 10 & 11.

I'll try to get some of Soda Stereo, I suppose most of you all ready know Radiohead, The Alan PP, and Coldplay, so...

EDIT: Got it:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000002ENW/104-4950129-9595100

This band was important at its time, I'm really proud they came from my country, I strongly recommend you listen to "La Ciudad De La Furia" (In the city of fury), which refers to my city (BA).

I'm not such a fan of music in spanish, actually I hate it, but I believe this two are worth it.

By the way I can't use you link VNaomi.;)

Which game do you yhink has the best music?, I think the best music composers are:

-Peter McConnell; I believe I don't have to explain who he is, Gf's music is just great, perfect.

-Vladimír Simunek; he did Mafia's music, this music fits perfectly on the game, if you haven't had a chance to play this game, you can listen to this game's music here:

http://www.btinternet.com/~symonds_web/MafiaSite/MafiaMusic.htm

-Jason Kidd; Hitman 2 & Freedom Fighters music creator, not as good as the first ones, but still it's good.

No one will know what I'm talking about but I'm listening to a CD called 'Grime'. Its the name for new type of british electronic music that really dark and minimal.

But I'm also listening to the latest Beatie Boys album which no doubt some of you will have heard of.

• 3 weeks later...

I have all Black Sabbath albums besides:Never say die,cross purposes,eternal idol and some live albums.

I myself are actualy in a band called:The call of Cthulhu.

But we don't have a drummer...bummer.

I'm the vocal and I sound something like Glenn Hughes and a bit of Ian Gillan.

Besides what's above I have all of Ozzy's albums, Grave Digger all albums, and I'm gonna get all albums from:Deep Purple, Alice Cooper, Led Zeppelin and Whitesnake.

I wrote some songs but without a drummer we cannot have rythm and without that, well...

Archived