Home

Republic Commando RPG

Joetheeskimo

"It's about time somebody thought I was well trained!" Elaina laughs. "My father always tells me I am still learning!" She turned her attention to the Silver Disk and nodded when Jen said the name was bland.

"Not much worse than my shuttle's name," she remarked, staring across the docking bay at the Hawk. Then, she turned her attention back to the ship before her and shrugged. "No matter its name, I'm sure it's deadly in space. Let's get going."

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"agreed" jen said as she boarded her ship and started it up and got her automated guns up and working, then she revealed 2 hidden lazer cannons that she controlled.

"you may control the six cannons if you wish, if you don't they will control themselves, which is not bad." jen said as she lifted the ship off the ground and out of the docking bay.

Jedash's going near the hangar put it right in range for the tractor beam. As Per heard the beep-beep-beep sound of a lock, he ordered Jedash's ship locked into the beam.

"Pull that ship into the matenance hangar. Evacuate it, and lock it down. Then drain the atmosphere."

The crew quickly complied with his orders.

((Remember: Not even the Falcon could break free from a tractor beam, attempting it could rip the ship apart, the hangar is locked down and in a vacuum so going outside of your ship would kill you instantly. Basically: You're captured.

P.S. Did no one read the post about how any jedi/sith within a planet could sense that Per was force-sensitive. Just wondering))

Originally posted by jokemaster

((Just checking. Either that or because he was technically the first person she talked to in the whole ship))

((If she hadn't sensed Per, she'd have gone straight to Jen... it was Per that caught her attention and made it so she went first to the bridge. When she didn't see Jen, she was slightly surprised, but spoke to Per, hoping to find out where Jen was. Got it now?;) ))

Elaina took control of the six cannons Jen had allowed her to, but found that the only ship that had been outside of the Republic ship was now captured.

"Interesting idea," she muttered. "Where are the others?"

Originally posted by JoJoBinks

Got out of his ship, now that he was in the enemy hanger. (Jedash has his Clone Trooper Armor on) Jedash draws his orange lightsaber. He opens the door and starts walking donw a random hall, 8 Enemy Soldiers walk around the corner. The immdetaly start firing at Jedash. Jedash defalacts the blast with his saber. Uses force speed and appears behine the soldiers abd slices them up.

"They were sure easy.." Jedash mummerd to hismelf as he walked down the hall.

((JoJo, Read above... Jokemaster's post clearly states that the hangar is in a vacuum... if you got out of your ship, you'd be dead instantly. Sorry, but you're captured and there's nothing you can do about it.))

Alpha 411 frowned from behind his mask. "Agent Jedash has been captured. His ship has been taken by the tractor beam. Pilot!"

"Yes, sir?"

"I want you to stay here on the ship while the squad goes into the enemy cruiser. Keep the cloaking on at all costs. If the cloaking fails, our cover will be blown."

"Roger that, sir."

((BTW, just a reminder that you cannot see the Alpha squad's Republic dropship. You can only see Jedash's Jedi starfighter. Just in case you guys didn't realize that ;)))

Jen smirked thne saw fighters appear out of no where.

"Per, shot at where those fighters are appreaing from, ships like those just don't make themselves out of thin air." jen said as she flew into the oncoming fighters, shooting them with the two dorsal cannons.

The two ships sped through space, evading the stream of lasers headed their way. Alpha 411 wathced through the viewport as they approached the ship. "Okay, pilot, you know what to do."

The dropships sped towards the bay and began opening fire on the cruiser, acting as if they wanted a head-on assualt. But, unseen to the enemy, the ship stopped in the bay, still firing at the side of the hull, as the troopers jumped out into the airtight chamber. Then the pilot set the dropship for autopilot towards the invisible Republic cruiser, expecting it to be destroyed so the enemy would think they were dead.

The ships were hit, and both blossomed into orange balls of fire, sending chunks of steel flying. But the troopers were safe on the cruiser.

"Alright, men, you know what to do." The two squads split up.

"There must be a way to close the hanger doors with my force.."

Looks around through his cockpit view, finds a switch.

Uses force to press the switchdown, closing the hanger door and it also allows oxygen to come in. Jedash jumps out of his ship, teh hnager was very cold, so Jedash made it out of the hnager as fast as he could. He walked down the hall on what seems to be they way to the brigh.

Jen fired at destroyed ships with ease.

"General Emerald, our ship has been infiltrated, we do not know where, but we are looking."

"damn, i'm coming." Jen truned the ship around and flew staright towards the closing hangar doors, she just squeezed in and skidded to a hald, he saw the jedi running towards a a door, then locking it. jen got out and ran to the bridge.

"lock down all doors, everywhere, make sure the ducts aren't being used and get everyone on alert, and give everyone a weapon."

7 Enemy Troopers come down the hall to where Jedash is.

. "I'll take care of this.." The Enemy Soliders pulled out there weapons, 4 Blaster Rifles 3 Vibros.

Jedash uses Force pushs and the fly back into the wall. They get up an dget ready to fight, but Jedash is gone, Jedash appears behinde them and slices them all , killing them.

"Hmph , easy enough."

(first off, the halls are only aobut 8 feet tall and 5 feet wide, second, my troops aren't totaly idiots like the seem to be in your last post, and third, jedis can't teleport)

Jen grabbed her lightsaber and a blaster rifle, then headed down the main hallway from the bridge to the end of the ship.

((Uh dude, the vacuum would just suck the new oxygen out into space. That's how it works and why per ordered everyone away from the hangar, not just out of it. Second, Per gave a code blue. That means the cap'n is suspicious and doesn't want anyone drunk. The soldiers wouldn't even be drinking for fear of the cantina being closed, let alone get drunk.))

The only people currently in the belly were the janitors and other non-combat staff. They heard the alarm heard only in the cantina.

"What's goin on?"

"There's republic troops right outside."

"Should we capture them?"

"Why? They'll tell the cap'n about the bar."

"You're right. Wait till they move away, then we'll sneak out and report it."

-----

Per saw the ships blow up. The bridge crew sighed in relief but Per felt there was still a threat.

"Everyone, sweep the whole ship, just in case. That was a drop ship and it was going back there so let's just be sure. Gimme diagnostics"

"All systems at optimal, some turrets damaged and destroyed, some fighters destroyed but no casualties other than a few minor bruises. All pilots ejected to safety or were droid ships. Everyone got out of the turrets before they blew up in all cases."

"Good. Let's do the sweep and get outta here."

Elaina held her lightsaber, ready to activate and use it in less than a second. She followed Jen to the bridge, but when Jen left, Elaina remained there, just in case any of the Republic troopers managed to find their way there.

"I'm staying here," Elaina told Jen, just before she left. "If anything happens here, I'll let you know."

Reachs an elevator.

Press: level 5 Brigh

The Elevator comes up to a hallway near the brigh.

Jedash sees a Sithw alk out Jedash use Force speed and takes the hall way to his left..luckly teh SIth didnt see...Jedash went into the brigh to find...another sith...

Turns on his saber.

"I am guessing you were left for guard duty?"

Archived