Home

Republic Commando RPG

Joetheeskimo

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Per made a quick recovery and the ship took off. After his shift on the bridge ended he walked down to the belly of the ship. He reached a door that seemed like the one found in storage areas. He opened the door, said a password, and punched a code in. The door opened to a room much larger than a storage area.

Called 'The Belly of the Beast' it was a hangout for the crew and some of the officers, the number increasing as more and more crewmen were promoted. It was illegal and kept seceret from the senior officers, but most of them knew about it and had either gone there to hang out some times, or were smart enough to figure out that if they closed it down morale would sink like a Hutt in the water. It contained, among other things: A bar, a lounge, a dance floor and race tracks with swoops, along with a simulator to those not brave enough to do the real thing. Per went straight to the bar. His friends joined up.

"Hey what happened to you back there? I had to jump on top of your winnings to keep these bastards off the credits."

"Oh, so that's how they got in your pockets...."

The friend smiled sheepishly.

"Seriously, what happened?"

"I don't know, I felt pain in my head then fainted."

"The pressure's getting to ya."

"Probably."

"To your health, may a stroke because of job pressure kill us before blasters do."

"I'll drink to that."

They drank happily, but as the minutes passed, so did Ankip's protection of him, soon enough his presence in the force was like a beacon for Jedi/sith nearby. Luckily he was safe for now, protected by the countermeasures installed by the crew to keep the captains from discovering their hangout.

((Alright, times up. :)))

"Both squads are here! We're moving out!" Each clone trooper heard in their comlink. "Form up!"

The clones took less than three seconds to step into formation, with Charlie 90 and Alpha 411 at the head.

"The ships are docked in the hangar at teh opoosite end of the base," Kin said to 90 next to him. "We've got enough room to transport your troops, but you can use your ship if you want. the first option is more effecient, but it may be better for us to split up if we're under heavy fire." Kin waited for the other commando's decision as they marched down the corridor.

The two republic ships rose from the ground and, as Kin fired the thruster, shot through Courascant's atmosphere. The sides sealed as they entered space.

"Okay, here's the mission," 411 said into the com connected to Charlie 90's ship. "We're tracking down a Sith named Jen. Her last location sighted was Bastion; we're headed there to try and find her. She has a collassal cruiser, though, and I've no doubt she's got quite an army at her disposal. We're hoping to infiltrate the ship and get her to come quietly with us." Although Kin was only repeating orders, he rolled his eyes at himself. Sure, a Sith is just going to come "quietly" with some republic troopers and not call for any help. "I feel we should not underestimate the power of our opponent, but I have never failed a mission before," Kin said aloud, his face grim behind his silver-blue helmet visor. He entered the coordinates for Bastion in his ship's piloting computer.

Charlie 90 reviewed the plans to both Squads.

"Once we infulltrait the ship, Alpha will exit to the West Hallway down to the Security Room, throught the West Troop Barracks where they'll plant demo charges, and finally making it to the Bridge down the North Hallway."

He took a breath and began again.

"Charlie Team will go East to the Engine Room, be carefull! If any Blaster fire errupts in there, the core will overheat and expload. Use low presured rifles like the MK937 or Blaster Carbine. Once throught the Engine Room, Charlie will plant Demo Charges in the Armory and Troop Barracks, then roundevous with Alpha in the North Hallway."

Marcus looked at the Troops and started again.

"Emeny resistance should, and will most likely be high. We're in a cramped space so be carefull. Dismissed.

Jen called a meeting in her quarters, for all of the major officers.

"you've been called here to be asked, no ordered to keep your troops in line and in focus, the enemy could strike at any time, and we never know when, so always keep a keen eye and a quick mind." a sith officer sighed and rolled his eyes jen force choked him.

"do not show your insulence(sp) infront of me again." she dropped him and he gasped for air.

"you are dismissed.

Per, who attended the meeting, spoke.

"Honestly ma'am, with all due respect, we've been running a tip-top ship here for the last, oh three or so months. Probably longer, but that's how long I've been here. My men, and Locke's men" He nodded at the friend who sat next to him on the bridge "I know for a fact are always ready, and have proven themselves in many difficult situations. Most of our captains have not been as skilled. I understand that you're new here, and, by your age, this is probably your first command, and want to affirm yourself and your position, but I assure you it is not necessary. These men will follow you anywhere, except to a senseless death. Trust us, these men are as loyal and skilled as you could get. With that said, allow me to welcome you and wish you luck with command. "

Locke stared at him, hoping the arrogant cocky Per wouldn't get killed on the spot. Meanwhile Per got a feeling that he had reason to distrust Jen. (AKA the force warns him about the whole, she murdered her brother thing)

"mmm hmm? i have heard humors and felt things about a secret hideout, i do NOT want drunken soldiers when a battle arises, and i know your two commands have been well, but i was mainly talking to the officers who have been slacking off, like the bunch that left, so if you didn't hear me the first time, you are dismissed." jen turned around in her chair and started meditating.

Hiding a smile, Per and Locke bowed out of the room once outside Locked said to Per.

"I'm guessing a code blue?"

"Yup. Temporary, of course."

"Of course"

Locke ran down to the belly and gave the code. The people there groaned, but threw their drinks to the trash. All the liqor drinks were in a cabinet, and that was immidiately locked. Every captain who came close to finding it complained about the same thing, and this usually stopped suspicious activity.

After about a half hour, the ship landed on Bastion. 411 turned to Jedash. "Jedash, you're probably better at disguising yourself than us," he said to the Jedi. "You have a better chance of getting some asnwers than us, because this planet isn't very friendly to the Republic. Try not to use the Force or your saber in front of anyone, and maybe you can ask someone if they've seen Jen." 411 put back on his helmet and dropped Jedash off, then raised the ship off the ground and landed in a more hidden area.

Type: Sith

Rank: (I have no idea... equivalent to Jedi Knight, I guess)

Bio: Elaina was born from Sith parents and therefore grew up learning Sith principles. She learned quickly and was soon in an apprenticeship under both her parents. With both of them seeing to her training, she quickly grew stronger in the Dark Side. Now, she is 25 years old and at the top of her abilities.

Elaina sat motionless in the pilot's seat of her small ship. The Sith had, for some reason, found it necessary to place her under the command of another Sith, Jen Emerald. Elaina was in no way angered by this, but she wondered if Jen's ship was the best place for her to be.

She shook her head and looked around the small cockpit, then reached forward and hit the comm. "This is Elaina, ready for departure."

"All clear, Shuttle Hawk," came the reply, using her ship's name rather than her own. She knew that's what they wanted her to do, but since they knew who the shuttle belonged to, she rarely did so. This time, she let out a sigh.

"Shuttle Hawk departing," she said. Her father chuckled on the other end.

"You're learning, Elaina," he said. "Good luck."

Now to rondesvous with Jen's ship.

The man who had captured and killed Ankip was still on Bastion. He was the one who was guarding the docks. The force gave him a feeling something was going to happen soon. He was a sith, but had never honed his powers or trained with a lightsaber, all he did was hone his instincts.

-----

Per ran through the ship to the bridge. He yelled through his comlink at an ensign.

"DAMMIT TELL THEM NEXT TIME SOMEONE'S DOCKING WITH US GIVE ME MORE TIME TO GET THE SHIELDS DOWN!"

He switched the code to Locke's and said.

"Locke, tell whoever's on the shuttle to slow down! We need time to get the shields down."

He kept running, cursing the sith for withholding information until it was necessary for him to know and finally arrived. He quickly started working on getting the shields down. He barely managed to get them down before the shuttle crashed into them. He sighed with relief.

"All right, she can land" He announced.

Elaina smirked as she performed a wide loop, taking her first away from Jen's ship, then into the docking bay. She powered down her shuttle and left it, walking quickly to the bridge. The first person she saw was Per.

"Am I to assume my arrival was not announced?" she demanded.

"Very well," Elaina said, nodding slightly. "I must say, you did excellent work considering you had recieved no word of my arrival." Her head turned from side to side as she glanced over the bridge. "But I was sent here with instructions to report to the owner and commander of this ship. Have you any idea where she is?"

(Sorry dad was in Hospital and he still is so yeah he is having some stuff done on his heart sry I didnt reply sooner.)

-While on the ship before we was dropped off put on some commenor type clothing but still wore a cloth mask and has his lightsaber hidden-

-Walks to the near by Cantina and goes up to the bar-

"Have you seen any Sith here lately I want to know where to sign up."

-The bartender looks at Jedash funny. He doesn't anwser bu keeps cleaning the glass he was cleaning. Then sets it down-

"Yeah I have..Lady Jen was just here she took off not to long ago , I think she problely went to a near by planet, perhaps Geonosis"

"Thanks" Jedash said emotionless

-Walks outside the cantina and pulls out his Comm Link-

"The Sith took off from here, I believe she has taken off to Geonosis"Jedash says on Comm Link

Archived