Home

Republic Commando RPG

Joetheeskimo

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hmph."

Turns off his saber.

"Well, I agree with you..though I also disagree..because it was also a bad idea if you face me."

Looks to his right, there is a control panel, Jedash press a button and the brigh door seals.

Then Jedash turns on his saber back on

"Then come on let's go.."

Elaina activated the second blade of her lightsaber and shook her head.

"If I hadn't spent most of my time training and working on my home planet, you'd have heard of me," she told the Jedi. "You'd have known then that, while you may be strong, I am also. Beware of your words."

She spun, thrusting one blade toward the Jedi. At the last second, she pulled the first blade away and brought the other blade around toward the Jedi's side...

Alpha 411 and his troopers ran down the corridor. 411 motioned mroe his men to stay back. He crouched and peered around teh corner. He was surprised to find himself looking down the main hall. It was so long, the figure at the other end was small and blurry. Alpha 411 activated his electrobinoculars and zoomed in to maximum. It was a solitary cloaked figure striding across the hall.

"We'll split up," Alpha 411 said as he turned back from the hall...

...and saw himself staring straight at a cloaked figure like the one down the hall. Alpha 411 leapt to his feet automatically and cocked his rifle, but the Sith had faster reflexes, activating his lightsaber and slicing through the repeater rifle in one smooth stroke. 411 began backing down the corridor, firing bolts from a standard E-11 blaster rifle. The Sith blocked the shots easily and thurst out a hand, sending the clone trooper flying. He slammed into a steel door. It slid open, and he fell. His blaster skittered across the floor. the Sith advanced, saber raised.

And then, out of nowhere, a spray of glowing blue bullets riddled the Sith from behind. He flew forward and lay still.

Alpha 411 got to his feet to see the other squad members running down the corridor towards him. One stood guard, holding his rifle ready. The other two ran to him. "Are you alright, sir?"

"Yeah. Uh, thanks for the help." That wasn't exactly as militaristic as I could sound, but at least I'm not dead, 411 thought. "Let's go. I may have seen our target. She went that way." The squad commander motioned, and the clone troopers ran back down the hall.

---------Mean While-----------

Ship Designer"Is Jedash's new ship done yet?"

Builder"Almost!"

----7 min ltr------

Builder"It's done!"

Ship Designer"Good!"

Deliever"Where should I take this ship?" He said as he was taking off in a ship carrier

Ship Designer Comm Link:" Take it to Coursant.."

Pilot:"Alright"

Thge Pilot drops Jedash's new ship off at teh jedi academy

The jedi know it is for jedi and leave it be.

(http://galactic-voyage.com/Light%20Side-Transports-YT-2000%20Transport%20(Otana).htm new ship, I know it is kinda random but it will come in handy ltr)

Jen walked down the main hall, he felt the jedi find another way to the bridge, but let him go just to see how good Elaina was. jen felt a group of enemies in the hallway to her right, he walked down that wallway to find a squad of clone troopers coming her way, he ignited her saber and lunged at them, sweeping one head off then slicing another fomr shoulder to waist and used her momentum to thurst her saber in the stomach of a third trooper, her deflected some shots and then force pushed 2 troopers into the wall, breaking the wall, and killed the last 2 troopers, thne deactivated her saber and continued.

The man, who had dropped to the ship with the clonetroopers, saw Jen.

"Well hello. It seems you have a bit of a problem on your ship."

-----

Per and the other bridge crew blinked at the jedi, but when the doors locked, they all headed to the security console, which had cameras for that area of the bridge, to watch the fight

Originally posted by Curt-Man

Jen walked down the main hall, he felt the jedi find another way to the bridge, but let him go just to see how good Elaina was. jen felt a group of enemies in the hallway to her right, he walked down that wallway to find a squad of clone troopers coming her way, he ignited her saber and lunged at them, sweeping one head off then slicing another fomr shoulder to waist and used her momentum to thurst her saber in the stomach of a third trooper, her deflected some shots and then force pushed 2 troopers into the wall, breaking the wall, and killed the last 2 troopers, thne deactivated her saber and continued.

((What the HELL? There's only one squad on the ship, mine - the Alpha squad. And we have four clone troopers. You just killed five. In other words, you just killed me, weiderudare, MarcusLeCoy, and the rest of my squad. Thanks a lot. You just took me out of my own RPG. :rolleyes: ))

The clone troopers got back up from the ground untouched and fired a spray of bullets at the Sith. The Sith ran back around the corner.

((Jesus Christ, at least give me a chance to fight back. I don't just stand there while you chop up me and my troopers. :mad: ))

Name: Xeno

Weapon: Double Bladed Lightsaber

Class: Jedi Knight

Appearence: Black Battle Armor with a black cape, and a black ninja mask.

BIO: After ROJ Xeno settled down and got married to a woman named Suda after 2 years of marriage. Then Sith came back after there long disapperance and a Sith master named Zerot and a squad of soilders murdered his wife and took Xeno into slavery. After one year the Jedi destroyed the Sith minery where Xeno was. After that the Jedi saved Xeno and Xeno vowed his life to the Jedi.

........................................................................................................

Xeno jumped into the scene and used force push on Elina sending her backwards. While Elina was on the ground he shot out his Double Bladed Lightsaber.

Originally posted by Godzilla Master

Name: Xeno

Weapon: Double Bladed Lightsaber

Class: Jedi Knight

Appearence: Black Battle Armor with a black cape, and a black ninja mask.

BIO: After ROJ Xeno settled down and got married to a woman named Suda after 2 years of marriage. Then Sith came back after there long disapperance and a Sith master named Zerot and a squad of soilders murdered his wife and took Xeno into slavery. After one year the Jedi destroyed the Sith minery where Xeno was. After that the Jedi saved Xeno and Xeno vowed his life to the Jedi.

........................................................................................................

Xeno jumped into the scene and used force push on Elina sending her backwards. While Elina was on the ground he shot out his Double Bladed Lightsaber.

((This is long before RotJ. The Empire doesn't exist. Also, Elaina an dJedash are battling. The door is locked. You can't just appear there.))

I have a feeling it was a mistake to let this guy into the RPG :(

Also, CHANGE YOUR SIG DAMMIT! It's getting incredibly obnoxious! :mad:

Originally posted by JoJoBinks

Jedash was able to dodge the attacks but it left scratchs in his Clone Trooper Armor

"Your pretty good.."

Charges at teh Sith and starts doing a raiped slash on the Sith

((Um, a lightsabetr wouldn't 'scratch' armor, it'd melt it, or at the very least burn it))

Originally posted by jokemaster

((So Jedash breaks outta the trap I set for him in a way impossible by the laws of physics, how about we just say that she killed another squad that happened to be on the ship?))

((JM, Jedash's escape is the fault of Jen and Elaina. They came back to the ship and landed. I'm going to assume the vacuum would not last since we had to get out of the Silver Disk. Jedash could have gotten out then too. He simply hid from us and made his way to the bridge when the coast was clear.

As for the apparent destruction of the Alpha squad, let's just say it didn't happen. Jen is still hunting for them, but hasn't found anybody yet, ok?))

Elaina smirked. "Oh, I know I'm good"

She blocked one attack and spun away from the second. A third attack was aimed at her waist, but she bent over backward and did a backflip over the Jedi's lightsaber. His glowing blade shaved a foot off Elaina's long hair, trimming it to half its original length.

"You didn't!" Elaina exclaimed, staring at the hair on the floor of the bridge. Then, with redoubled fury, she attacked the Jedi, whirling and flipping, thrusting and slashing.

Originally posted by Curt-Man

(wuldm't clone troopers travel in more than 4 peopole, and with more than 1 squad?)

jen looked at the man and held him in the air with the force.

"who are you? and what could you think to do against clone troopers?"

((No, because only two people joined as clone troopers... :p))

Oh and btw, are you holding Godzilla's char in the air? If so, don't bother. He's not coming back (hopefully). Pretend he wasn't so stupid and continue the RPG as if he isn't there.

"Opps." Jedash said sarcasticly(sp).

"Well we are pretty evenly matched I must admit, but I'm not the one who is going to retreat from this battle." Jedash smirked under his helmt. Then jumped out in the air not high because of the bright not being to high, then faced his saber downwards, if the sith didnt dodge this attack she would be injured quite a bit...

Archived