Home

Republic Commando RPG

Joetheeskimo

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elaina left the bridge in search of Jen and it was not long before she found her. With a hint of a smile, Elaina approached Jen and gave a slight nod of her head.

"You are well known amongst the Sith," she said. "I believe this is the reason I have been placed under your command." She paused. "My name is Elaina. You may have heard of one Sith a little more reckless than most. That would have been me."

She laughed and added, "I think they want you to keep an eye on me!"

((JoJo, you can't put on a clone trooper suit, you've already got a Sith disguise on! Not to mention, YOU'RE NOT A CLOEN TROOPER! You're just helping us! :p Ok? ;))

((Oh, and Reclaimer, you're not on my ship. Remember you said we'd take seperate ships?))

"Thanks for the help, Jedash," 411 said as the Jedi climbed onto the ship. He gave the order to lift off and programmed Geonosis into the ship's flight computer.

Once they were out of the planet's orbit, 411 stood up and turned to two of the troopers. "Alpha 420 and 791, go check the cargo holds and make sure we have the...secret weapon on board."

Even though 411 knew no enemies of the Republic were on the ship, he used the code-word anyway, to be safe.

Alpha 420 and 791 clicked through the halls. "I think this mission sounds dangerous, don't you?" said 420 through his helmet voice filters. ((Just think of two stormtroopers talking in JA, and you'll get a good idea of how it sounds :D))

"Yeah, and I heard we're after some Sith, too."

"The last thing I want to deal with today is a Sith."

"Yeah, I heard Jedash call 'em Dark Force users or somethin'> What is this 'force' thing anyway?"

"Sounds like a load of-"

Suddenly, 791 spotted a figure dart across the corridor. He held up a hand and 420 stopped talking instantly.

791 switched to com, so no-one but 420 could pick it up in his helmet speaker. "What the hell was that?"

"I don't know, but-GARGH!" 420 clattered to the ground and slid across the floor. 720 spun. The figure had materialized right in front of him, and he was holding a red lightsaber.

"MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN! I NEED BACKUP!" 720 screamed into his comlink, raising his Kaminoan repeater rifle and opening fire. The glowing blue bullets bounced off of the red saber and pinged into the hull. 720 faintly heard "I read you! Where are-" the voice went silent to 720's ears.

The red saber flashed. 720's helmet rolled across the floor. His body clattered to the floor a moment later, his repeater clanking to the ground.

((Sorry for the bit of character control joke ;)))

----

Alpha 411 swore. "Respond, 720! Do you read me? What's your status?"

Silence.

"Dammit! I want this entire ship searched! Move!" 411 ordered, unholstering his repeater and sprinting down the hall.

((I said will have my ship as a backup. I am still on your ship.))

Charlie got the distress call from 720 quickly. They raced down the corridor to his location. When Charlie got there all they saw was three dead Troopers.

"Alpha 411, this is Charlie 90. 720, 721, and 420 are dead. Suspect is still at large on the ship. Advise extreame caution. Charlie 90 out."

Marcus turned to his squad.

"Men, spread out. Charlie 45, and 67 come with me. 78 and 34 go together, and 89 stay here and wait for Alpha 411 and his squad. Everyone else, lets move!"

The divided up teams went in seperate directions. Marcus had to find that murderer, at all means.

Archived