Home

Chargers pwned the Raiders

TheOutrider

My Broncos looked like crap today, sort of like they did against the Bengals last week.

The game got exciting at the end when they scored a touchdown and then picked up an onside kick and it was a two score game with a minute left, but then a bad no-call on pass interference in the endzone totally ended it for them..

They looked SO bad.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

My Broncos looked like crap today, sort of like they did against the Bengals last week

Broncos looked like crap...nooo:rolleyes: :p But against the Bengals...man they suck.

Meanwhile, my Buckeyes whipped some major Niteny Lion ass!

Originally posted by Dave Grohl

You bastards. I have the bears to watch.:rolleyes:

Everyone does.......it's a Sunday game for some really odd reason x_x

Could they possibly pick any more horrible teams than the Bears and 48ers to play on a National television stage? I think not.

My Broncos looked like crap today, sort of like they did against the Bengals last week.

Broncos have been my team since...birth almost, and it was sad watching them. they were just getting their asses whuped but that spurt was nice to see at the end...

How 'bout New Englands 21 (I think) game winning streak being broken by Pittsburgh? The game wasn't televised in my area so I didn't get to see any but I would've liked to :)

I really think the Broncos may have had a good chance of winning today if they'd gotten that pass interference call on Lelie in the endzone. That puts them 1st and goal on the 1 (or goal line, I forget) and a quick touchdown makes it a 6 point game with 50 seconds left. Now Denver would have of course needed to get the onside kick, but man would it have been exciting.

Oh well, maybe next week :\

Originally posted by obi

Sorry Broncos, but us Georgians love our Falcons.

Not to mention Vick > Anyone else in the NFL. :p

That's a pretty bold statement considering he leads in sacks in the NFC :p , well, maybe not after the bronco game.

****! That new cracking down on the secondary is killing the broncos, right when they finally get a front man for their D. Broncos always get crapped on. Ever since I was little and always watching them being from CO.

It is all up to if they start to play well in the begining. Has been of late >_>

Oh well, I heart my Broncos.

I also didn't know there were so many Denver fans in the swamp.

Everyone I know is anti-broncos :mad:

I was born with an orange foam finger on my hand :D

can I get a whoop whoop if you're a Denver fan...

whoop whoop!

Michael Vick is good, but he's really ALL the falcons have going for them. They don't have any outstanding recievers, and Michael Vick IS their running game. Denver just could NOT do ANYTHING right after the first quarter.

Hey, someone who knows what he's talkin bout!

except the no players other than vick.... pierce ring a bell? :confused: He's a damn good player

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

except the no players other than vick.... pierce ring a bell?

I don't really know about any Pierce on the Falcons, I know a Peerless Price on the falcons, and while he is a very fast and pretty talented reciever, he's nothing to write home about, and in fact he only got his first touchdown of the season today.

The falcons really are nothing without Vick.

I don't really know about any Pierce on the Falcons, I know a Peerless Price on the falcons, and while he is a very fast and pretty talented reciever, he's nothing to write home about, and in fact he only got his first touchdown of the season today.

Oh shiza! My eyes deceive me... Must of been thinking of his name and another.

yeah, I mixed his first and last name together...

kinda tired :(

They do have one of the NFL's leading sack lineman with Patrick Kerney, and excluding their romp by the Chiefs last week, they had the top 10 defensive team in the NFL.

But again, Steelers...........................you are now a top 3 team in the NFL, congrats.

Meh, Vick doesn't pass the ball around. He's got great talent, but he needs to stay in the pocket more and start getting the ball to his recievers.

Archived