Home

Who is going to buy Republic Commando?

Revan Solo

Who is going to buy Republic Commando?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to buy Republic Commando?

• no, it isn't good in my eyes
    • yes, noting comes over it
    • I will buy another game

Originally posted by adillon

the infamous 1138 appears here as well ... it must be a sign from above, or at least from GL.

More like someone messing with the poll, considering it says theire are 10 total votes :rolleyes:

Anyways, take a look at my title, avatar, sig, and desktop background (Republic Commando logo), and maybe you can tell whether or not I want to buy this game....:D

Yeah, I am going to buy it . . .

If this game has too many small flaws like Battlefront or is too fanboyish like JO or JA (compared to Dark Forces, Jedi Knight, or Mysteries of the Sith), it will be my last purchase of any video game from LucasArts.

I am expecting this game to be run-and-gun, dark and suspenseful, tactical action with articulate environments (Unreal tech d00ds!).

Originally posted by JDKnite188

Yeah, I am going to buy it . . .

If this game has too many small flaws like Battlefront or is too fanboyish like JO or JA (compared to Dark Forces, Jedi Knight, or Mysteries of the Sith), it will be my last purchase of any video game from LucasArts.

I am expecting this game to be run-and-gun, dark and suspenseful, tactical action with articulate environments (Unreal tech d00ds!).

Why your last game from lucasarts? I find most of the games very good. Play kotor 1 and 2!

Archived