Home

Who's a better sith?

Zerosaber

Who do you prefer as a sith?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer as a sith?

• Count Dooku ( Darth Tyranus) EPII, III
    • Darth Maul EP1

^Another good point. Did you notice that Maul never once used "force powers" as we think of them, to attack Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan? Dooku's greatest asset was his ability to cast force lightning (and maybe that he knew Makashi), but still he was beaten.

I think he used like two... I remember he pushed a dead droid into the wall because he was pissed off. Other than that, that's a pretty nice find.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Maul used Throw and Push in that fight. He clearly knows how to use the Force, and doesn't hold back from using it in combat. Dooku didn't just throw lightning and block it, he also did leaps, force push, tore things off the architecture to throw at Yoda, and (like Yoda) used the Force to physically invigorate himself for athletic fighting. ;)

He could levitate Anakin into a wall WHILE electricuting him, and in ROTS he chokes Obi-Wan while lifting him, tosses him into a rail and then smashes a piece of the walkway down onto his fallen foe. Pretty spiffy with his Force combos, I must say!

Also we presume he made those troops who flew in with Obi-Wan and Anakin in AOTC disappear somehow... ;)

I think there is more to Dooku than meets the eye. Sometimes the most harmless-looking individuals turn out to be the most dangerous. I believe Dooku could easily defeat Darth Maul in a duel.

exactly I mean, look at palpatine (or Darth Sidious) he just looked like a poor innocent old man but all that changed in Episode III The Revenge Of The Sith

exactly I mean, look at palpatine (or Darth Sidious) he just looked like a poor innocent old man but all that changed in Episode III The Revenge Of The Sith

yes but age matters not when you bring the force into it, look at darth sion, from KOTOR, he was so tainted in the dark side that the only way for his life to end was for himself to do it.

His bones had been shattered countless amounts of times making him pretty much dead, only the power of the dark side kept him alive as he is the lord of pain

maul and dooku were two different practioners of the force. we never truely got to see Mauls ability outside of duel confrontation on Naboo, but it was known that dooku was, in fact, trained in the Jedi temple by jedi masters adn then turned...like Vader. Maul, on the other hand, was trained to be by Sidious. comparing the two is like apples to oranges, anyway, as both were a means to an end for sidious and both served their role.

I dont see maul leading the Seperatists the way dooku did; and i dont see dooku as a one man enforcer the way maul was. however, I see both the better aspects of maul and dooku in Vader....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived