Who do you prefer as a sith?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer as a sith?

• Count Dooku ( Darth Tyranus) EPII, III
    • Darth Maul EP1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only meant the ones in the movie and Sidious doesen't really count since he doesen't really do anything except for force lighting and talking so there's really nothing to udge him about. And yeah Dooku has a cool lightsaber but I like the fact there's character about him. Qui-gon's teacher he was the darkest jedi in the the jedi order and was Yoda's apprentice and so on and so fourth ( I know this cause I read a book called legacy of the jedi). While, Maul is just cool looking and pulls of fancy moves.

Originally posted by Zerosaber

I only meant the ones in the movie and Sidious doesen't really count since he doesen't really do anything except for force lighting and talking so there's really nothing to udge him about. And yeah Dooku has a cool lightsaber but I like the fact there's character about him. Qui-gon's teacher he was the darkest jedi in the the jedi order and was Yoda's apprentice and so on and so fourth ( I know this cause I read a book called legacy of the jedi). While, Maul is just cool looking and pulls of fancy moves.

Um Sidious has and uses a lightsaber, watch the EPIII trailer and it shows it;)

Originally posted by Zerosaber

BUt we don't really get to see him fight. All we see him do is swing a lightsaber and that's it. I'll probably do another poll after EpIII comes out. PLus I don't realy think much people like Palpitine/ Sidious.

Actually a lot of people like Sidious :rolleyes:

You can't really tell other peoples opinions

and Sidious doesen't really count since he doesen't really do anything except for force lighting and talking so there's really nothing to udge him about.

Yeah, taking over the Republic, establishing his Empire & almost wiping out the Jedi all while under their 'watchful eye' is nothing really worth mentioning :rolleyes:

PLus I don't realy think much people like Palpitine/ Sidious.

I do. My favorite character in fact.

'Your favorite sith apprentice from the movies?'

Tyranus.

Palpatine is my favorite sith, too. Of Tyranus and Maul, I like Tyranus better. Tyranus is the leader of the Seperatists, he trained Qui-Gon, he was trained by Yoda, etc. Maul on the other hand, is just some quiet guy who is good with a lightsaber. Tyranus has a much stronger personal connection to the characters, which makes me think higher of his character.

Originally posted by Ragnos

i voted Tyranus, because i felt we didnt get any background information on Maul, he just was there. He didnt have a personality like Tyranus. He was just Sidiuses errand boy.

I agree, Maul was just there he had nothing by a coo lightsaber and just looked cool. Tyranus on the other hand he a background. A good background too. He was Yoda's Padawan and Qui-gon's teacher

Originally posted by Lady Vader

I think there is more to Dooku than meets the eye. Sometimes the most harmless-looking individuals turn out to be the most dangerous. I believe Dooku could easily defeat Darth Maul in a duel.

Maul has this typical thing what every good sith has. That is all I find good at him. I didn't say that Dooku is weak! ;)

Archived