Home

Theroy about revan

Emperor Devon

It has been stated that one year after the ending of KOTOR 1, revan took the ebon hawk to korriban and dissapeared. The TSL website has also said that there is a Hssiss on Korriban (It's a giant dark side creature which could eat a young rancor in a bite) Maybe... Revan went into some tomb for who knows why, and he woke up the Hssiss, rushed into a small room to escape it, and the Hssiss has stayed outside the doorway, (because it couldn't fit through) waiting for it's prey to come out.... for four years. Revan (or anyone) could never defeat it, and there were no means to trick it, so he couldn't leave. :confused:

I thought of a different and interesting (to me at least) theory as to Revan's fate.....Revan almost died and used the dark side to save himself and now calls himself Darth Sion! i can show why i believe this as soon as someone tells me how to link to a picture on my computer! (that's the problem with being a first time poster i guess:newbie: )

Originally posted by Lord Infernus

well it won't let it upload for whatever reason, but essentially, i've foun that Sion's face (try and ignore the half that's missing) looks identical to a face that could have been chosen as your PC in KOTOR (the black bald one). This being Star Wars and all, i figured anything's possible!:slsaber:

As FiEND said an interesting thought, but that thought goes out the window if My Revan was Female. :D

Originally posted by Venom750

I posted my theroy ages ago about Revan gave the ebon hawk to one of his freinds or minons if your darkside because the sith were closing in on him and he lead the sith away from Revan amd this is how he came to be on the astroid places with T3-M4.

The Exile had nothing to do with the jedi or sith untill the game begins.

Originally posted by Lord Infernus

I thought of a different and interesting (to me at least) theory as to Revan's fate.....Revan almost died and used the dark side to save himself and now calls himself Darth Sion! i can show why i believe this as soon as someone tells me how to link to a picture on my computer! (that's the problem with being a first time poster i guess:newbie: )

this is a very interesting theory

however i feel i should point out a simple fact about kotor

play it again pick a face any face and try to count how many times you see it in the game, many of the npc have the same or similar faces

besides revan was a man/woman of many faces

and welcome to lucasforums Lord Infernus

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

...because he was exiled from the jedi. The sith would want to destroy him, and the jedi have exiled him.

Sorry, but OE has stated that our PC went with Revan and Malak, and for some unknown reason (Likely this reason will affect the game in some way), went into a self-imposed exile after the Mandalorian Wars were over, and we are retrning to known space after a long time, hence why we will want to know what is happening, and know nothing about the Sith takeover.

At least this jives with what OE has also stated that our PC will have no memory loss or amnesia of any kind. :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

Sorry, but OE has stated that our PC went with Revan and Malak, and for some unknown reason (Likely this reason will affect the game in some way), went into a self-imposed exile after the Mandalorian Wars were over, and we are retrning to known space after a long time, hence why we will want to know what is happening, and know nothing about the Sith takeover.

At least this jives with what OE has also stated that our PC will have no memory loss or amnesia of any kind. :D

I thought the Exile fought with Revan and Malak in the mandalorian wars, and then was exiled by the jedi council for some reason.

I thought the Exile fought with Revan and Malak in the mandalorian wars,

That's exactly what OE stated and I said above.

and then was exiled by the jedi council for some reason.

Nope... it is supposedly a self-imposed exile, the PC never returned to known space after the Mandalorian wars to be judged by the Jedi.

I'm sure the reason for our self-imposed exile will weigh heavily on the story in the beginning of KOTOR:TSL.

A self imposed exile? Why would he do that?...

You mean "why would he/she do that?" the exile is whatever gender we want them to be. :D

And as far as why... we will have to wait and see, until December for the US XBox-ers, and Febuary for everyone else, and we will find out why the Exile didn't return after the Mandalorian Wars. ;)

*Curses the XBox!* :fist:

I'd guest that he/she felt the taint of the dark side like revan and malak, during the mandalorian war. Instead of persuing it like R and M he/she desided to exile himself. A kind of way to save him/herself from the darkside thats why he/she doesn't use the force, but when he returns he discovers he/she has to use the force he has to decide to follow the taint or fight it... its just another theory.

I'd guest that he/she felt the taint of the dark side like revan and malak, during the mandalorian war. Instead of persuing it like R and M he/she desided to exile himself. A kind of way to save him/herself from the darkside thats why he/she doesn't use the force, but when he returns he discovers he/she has to use the force he has to decide to follow the taint or fight it...

I like that theory. That may have been what happend.

Originally posted by starmark2k

I'd guest that he/she felt the taint of the dark side like revan and malak, during the mandalorian war. Instead of persuing it like R and M he/she desided to exile himself. A kind of way to save him/herself from the darkside thats why he/she doesn't use the force, but when he returns he discovers he/she has to use the force he has to decide to follow the taint or fight it... its just another theory.

That is a VERY good theroy... It might even be true.

Archived