Home

what a sucky day...

NiKo

alien's too dumb to trip over his own feet. he's just a follower. all it needs is someone with big *cough* nipples.

and i think we both now what really happened to carl's corpse..

TUM TUUMMMM TUUUUUUMMMMMM

*lights flicker*

;]

Originally posted by Joshi

Apart from the actual catering, that is. But that's pretty much the only job a job agency will give you anyway (that and security... hey! you were in the army!) so you'll have to live with it.

I LIke CATERING! I actually enjoy it, it's good fun, and you meet some really cool people.

Originally posted by RayJones

he met natty in her street. ^^

I must have been drunk at the time, otherwise I would have given him a massive b*tch slap :)

I hope he hasn't been peaking in my bedroom window, my window faces the street, he might have seen my erm... *toy* under the bed...

I remember this forum used to be a clean forum, devoid of rudeness. We used to speak of music, and how our days have been, and what we were planing to do on the weekends. We laughed at eachothers jokes.

We had the ocasional bit of nudity, but that happens at any of my camping parties...

We never talked of instruments of s*xual pleasure!

Originally posted by Fender

I remember this forum used to be a clean forum, devoid of rudeness. We used to speak of music, and how our days have been, and what we were planing to do on the weekends. We laughed at eachothers jokes.

We had the ocasional bit of nudity, but that happens at any of my camping parties...

I'm assuming this was back in 2001, because I have been lurking around here since 2002, and it has been just about anything BUT that. :disaprove

I am on your side BTW.

P.S. Fealiks seems to pride his/her self in being the resident class clown troll, to which nobody seems to pay any real attention too.

Originally posted by Fender

Don't start remembering the glory days, it'll end in nostalgia and tears, just like last time.

Originally posted by Natty

Yes, but everyone's legal now... do you want me to dig up a piccy of it? I'm sure I can find a pic.

that is going too far.

But, If you do, paint "LF" or "natty" down the side.

Actually, no, no pics of used deeldows at LucasForums, I mean really, Everywhere else is clean.

But thats them. Ah, do what the hell you want, I'm off to play DefJam Fight for New York.

Niko-- feel better and cheer up.

*makes love to Niko*

Wait, I mean,

*hugs Niko*

Man, thats the kind of humour I come here for.

What? What forum were you looking at?

no pics of used deeldows at LucasForums

Speak for yourself.

To tell the truth, the OLD old days was just a bunch of joke telling and pseudo-homoerotocism. I've been around a while (this is my second account). Niko and I have used vasoline many times. In fact, I was once married to myself. We used to do the escapemi awards. I ran into walls constantly. You a pothead, fellas?

You're already in my memories, Skankie, I mean, uh, Skinkie.... *cough*

I was around when this place was clean (or at least cleaner)

(I had 2 accounts too) but I dunno if I'm a real oldie. Well, no, I'm not, but I remember we had some great times, all ruined now *sniff*

Archived