Home

æ?

Darth Groovy

Sorry for the confusing topic title, but I was wondering if any of you know exactly which keystroke/combinations will produce that symbol?

Reason is, I found out that my old band "Vent", is actually a band Even though we had it first, apparently somebody else thought of it, who actually has a record contract, who'd have thought?)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00008DCTW/qid=1101280344/sr=2-1/ref=pd_ka_b_2_1/002-1964110-5305617

Anyways I wanted to resurect the old band with new members (people I met on the Ministry forums) and record a cover of "The Angel" for a fan based Ministry tribute album. To keep the old name, and avoid any future legal hassles, I decided to re-name the band : "Vænt".

All I know how to do is copy and past this character: "æ", which could become QUITE a headache in the immediate future.

I appreciate anybody's help in advance, and this is one case where Google has not produced the answer I seek, because I don't even know what "æ" is called...

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Grooveh

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

[computerised voice]..close..thread..now[/computerised voice]

mtfbwya

I SHOULD, and you are right, but I feel I could get more out of this yet.

Is there a good link to all the characters and what not, and HOW to type them, that I could bookmark and save for reference?

Archived