Home

Suckiest Force Power.

Grishnakh

What's the suckiest force power in the game?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What's the suckiest force power in the game?

• Plague
    • Force Breach
    • Force Armor
    • Advanced Throw Lightsaber
    • Improved Energy Resistance
    • Destroy Droid
    • Force Valor
    • Force Immunity
    • Insanity
    • Death Field

Which force power do you think it's the least powerful and most useless in the game? I'm talking about the highest tiers.

I think Improved Energy Resistance. I never get this power, what do you need it for when you have energy shields that blows it out of the water? It only absorbs the first 20 points of damage from heat, cold, sonic and electrical if I remember right, so it's arguably worse than the regular energy shield.

Originally posted by Grishnakh

I think Improved Energy Resistance. I never get this power, what do you need it for when you have energy shields that blows it out of the water? It only absorbs the first 20 points of damage from heat, cold, sonic and electrical if I remember right, so it's arguably worse than the regular energy shield.

You should give it a try Grishnakh. It actually absorbs the first 20 points of damage from each attack throughout the duration of the Power, not just 20 points total.

I thought the same thing until I tried it and noticed a substantial benefit. PLUS, the Improved version affects your whole party.

Suckiest power? hmmmm... my vote is Force Breach. By the time I remember to use the power I've usually knocked the baddie (or goodie ..hehe) to near death anyways. Of course I mainly play Guardians so brute force has it's bonuses ;)

though I agree with Aleggy as well...why throw my lightsaber away when I can usually hack my opponent down to nothing by the time the lightsaber would return to me.....

Originally posted by ChAiNz

You should give it a try Grishnakh. It actually absorbs the first 20 points of damage from each attack throughout the duration of the Power, not just 20 points total.

I thought the same thing until I tried it and noticed a substantial benefit. PLUS, the Improved version affects your whole party.

Thanks for the info. I still think it's probably the worst power though, it doesn't protect against energy or melee attacks and grenades are not that big a threath.

Originally posted by Grishnakh

Well advanced throw hits up to three different enemies in a radius of 5 yards.

what i meant was similar to the lightsaber swirling thing that you can do on JA with duel lightsabers. i think they called that move 'barrier' or something. anyway, that move blocks blaster attacks and will slice through any opponents that approach you. thats what i meant. ;)

Archived