Home

new saber stuff

Sinacle

I personally like 2 purples early game and then replaced as soon as possible with mantle of the force in both sabers. Of course my latest fav is the one I'm building out which is based on the purple core blue glow guardian of the force custom saber crystal and color used by my recruit mod.:D

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

I hope not because I don't like the idea of a silver lightsaber color...

I don't like silver for a saber color either, I only like the cannon saber colors, with the possible exception of the yellow color, it fits for a lightsaber.

So, being a KOTOR modder, I'll have to change that... if silver is a powerful saber crystal, to something in a nice red (DS) or purple (LS).

:D

Silver Lightsaber?? :eyeraise:

Wouldn't that look like a chrome colored stick?!

Sorry, but I'm having a hard time trying to picture it. Silver is made up of blue, gray and white pixels on a computer (or tv). Unless they have some heckuva color shader or lighting effect...well... silver just sounds ugly (IMO)

Are there any pics of the Silver Saber around? I'd like to see what it does look like...just out of curiosity.... and retract my harsh statements if it does somehow manage to look 'kewl' :barf:

:::EDIT:::

Thanks Darth333, still although the white looks unique (and for now I can only assume silver would be 'similiar'), silver still sounds rather ....ick.... and although I live in TN (Go Vols) orange doesn't seem to be a much better alternative. Oh well....

Originally posted by Sinacle

i should prolly buy the KOTOR 1 for pc with all the mods i keep seeing for it. ive only played it on xbox

Buy it for the PC... it's worth it, a literal TON of differing and cool mods await you! :)

[shameless Plug]

Especially Mine!

[/shameless Plug]

:D

Originally posted by EmperorJello

I browsed the Xbox player's guide, and it was in there, so it's definately not a PC-only thing.

Yup but you needed xbox live to get this crystal on the xbox version in Kotor 1, while it was included in the original pc version.

Originally posted by Darth333

Yup but you needed xbox live to get this crystal on the xbox version in Kotor 1, while it was included in the original pc version.

You refer to the Mantle of the Force and the Heart of the Guardian.

Yes, that is true for those two crystals--or EVERY item in the Yavin station.

However, since the silver crystal was plain to see in the guide--it must be a release item.

Now... I suspect that there will be some items that come via upgrade, since there were some items unusually boxed in red located in the guide.

Archived