Home

Star Wars Jedi Academy: Bounty Trail.

{xg}darthVADER

greeting i am starting a single player project name star wars Bounty Trail

this SP mod wil follow the storyline of jango and boba fett

to keep this mod interesting i've divided the storry up into several chapter

it wil start 1 year before the battle of geonosis

and it wil probably end at the sarlacc pit or if the mod is populair enoegh sometime after that

this mod wil have lots of expanded universe stuff aswel as stuff that is thought up by the developers

the mod wil be a monthly release

so to make sure we can keep this up i need deticated people who want to help till the end of the project when all chapters are released

people who join would be part of SandBox entertainment wich is a modding team i am starting with this project.

i would like to ask anyone who is interested to help

i need:

1 mapper

2 modelers

2 skinners

1 or 2 coders

for now

if you are interested in helping then please send me an e-mail to havoc373@hotmail.com or send me a PM

i wil be working on getting a site in the near future

i hope to hear from you people soon.

Monthly installments? That'd be awesome, but it's really ambitious, especially for a whole SP mod. The maps would have to be small, at least until you get into the swing of things and have all the stuff settled. I'm not interested in joining, but best of luck to you and here's some advice: plan this out carefully!

ive been planning this for the past month

sith j cull and livingdead jedi already agreed to let me use some of their work

and sith j has agreed to map for us

ive already written the script for chapter 1 and 2

once i finish chapter 3 i should be able to get fully into working on this project

Sith-J is an awesome mapper to have aboard, I reckon. He was indeed interesting in SP mapping, and some of his MP maps look like they could be used in an SP project. Such a solution would of course ensure a much more aggressive timetable. And I doubt few others can map so fast with so high quality.

Hmm... What need do you have for coders in an SP mod crew?

Yes, good luck! You're gonna need it, but it looks like you have a far better start than many others.

Archived