Home

Official TSL countdown!

starmark2k

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Master B

I just finished Half Life 2, so I'm primed for Kotor 2!

:c3po:

heh, i've been doing almost nothing but cs: source and hl2: dm for a while. its a really good way to waste some time. :D

i'm sure that tsl is going to do just about the same thing. ;)

Originally posted by Master Bobo

according to Kotor2.com, PC version of TSL is coming out Febuary 5th 2005.

Which is saturday.

:confused: <Crosses Fingers>

im so excited, i just cant hide it....

:c3po:

That's the shipping date (most probably). Figure 3-4 days to hit the stores?

Originally posted by Achilles

That's the shipping date (most probably). Figure 3-4 days to hit the stores?

i'm guessing this is why all the stores are saying feb 8 or feb 9 for the release. i was kinda curious about a saturday release, most games are released on weekdays.

Originally posted by stingerhs

i'm guessing this is why all the stores are saying feb 8 or feb 9 for the release. i was kinda curious about a saturday release, most games are released on weekdays.

Sounds about right... most new releases, be it DVD's or Music will always come out on a Tuesday (Monday midnight, if you live near the "kewl" stores). ;)

I would almost bet it's going to be on Feb. 8th... who knows, but it doesn't hurt to hope :D

Originally posted by Master Bobo

almost every time, here where i live, it is usually in Best buy on the release date provided by the website.

i am guessing its going to be in here tommorow. everyone check your best buy store tommorow :):c3po:

I'd hold off on that trip if I were you. Best Buy's website is listing 2/8 as the big day. If you pre-order it, it apparently will be shipped on 2/8.

But I'm still excited!

:x-wing:

whats wrong with installing 4 discs??? at least you get to stare blankly at the screen while watching the progress bar move. :bored:

of course, that also means that you have to be there if something goes dreadfully wrong with the install. imagine what would happen if suddenly the blue screen of death jumps up and you find out that your hard drive won't work anymore because of a disk read error caused by one of the files being incorrectly written onto the disk by the game....

okay, i think i'll run out of this thread along with the rest of the geeks.

*grabs coke-bottle glasses and pocket protecter*

>_>

<_<

*runs*

:D

Archived