Home

Official TSL countdown!

starmark2k

Well now I don't feel sooo bad, seems like everyone is in the same boat as me...

:swear:

:roleyess: After all LA never lies to it's customers! :p

3 Best Buys, 2 Targets, and 4 Wallmarts later and all I have for that effort is that I'm tired from all that driving. :mad:

The nearest Best Buy better have it tomarrow or else... *Grrrrrr!!!*

And yes Achilles, it is all El Nino's fault!!!

:D

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by RedHawke

The nearest Best Buy better have it tomarrow or else... *Grrrrrr!!!*

Best Buy told me "sometime after 1pm". If it isn't there by the time I get out of work tomorrow...then I'm going to take the joint down brick by brick:mad1 :mad1 :mad1

Originally posted by Darth333

...and they told me (in French) "huh? It was in the computer this morning...but it's not there anymore???? WTF happened? I guess it's because it's going to be released soon" :confused::rolleyes::headbump:D

LOL; I don't think that I've ever seen anyone given an answer quite like that from a store representative.

But you will still get TSL before I do - that's the upside for you, anyway. :(

3 Best Buys, 2 Targets, and 4 Wallmarts later and all I have for that effort is that I'm tired from all that driving. :mad:

Wouldn't it be easier to call them first?

:x-wing:

OMG

THIS IS

(Censored)

TORTURE!!!!

while the sites say its in stock, when i call the stores they do not have it

best buy even said they are so (censored) Confused, and have no certain date.

what stores are carrying it, anyone able to list?

Your Friend,

Whos going to have a mental breakdown,

Bobo

Originally posted by CTOAN

Wouldn't it be easier to call them first?

Nope, don't have their phone numbers, tried that before, and I don't want to waste as much time on the phone, as there is no such thing as customer service these days, as driving there and getting the answers myself is a lot less time consuming. ;)

Still no joy for TSL in my parts... :mad:

well, i'm about to go out and do some running around to see who has it and who doesn't. hopefully, i'll only have to make one stop. now, since i've heard rumors about best buy having it on sale, i'll check there first. :D

@ redhawke: what are you so worried about?? i thought you had the xbox version to satisfy your tsl cravings..... :xp:

edit: see, i editted my post. oh, and i got the game. ;)

Well I have to admit, after our 'discussion' over wether it's going to be 4 CD install (and stingerhs amazing calculations...hehe). I have to say the CD artwork is 100x better!!

Doesn't seem to make it half as bad having to install these...at least it's something 'purty' to look at while you wait :lol:

@RedHawke

BestBuy will be your friend! They had tons when I checked this afternoon! Hopefully the 'other' BB's of the Nation will be as generous ;)

Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da

@RedHawke

BestBuy will be your friend! They had tons when I checked this afternoon! Hopefully the 'other' BB's of the Nation will be as generous ;)

not to mention it's on sale, apparently. i just got it for about 40 USD. heh, and it was the first stop on my list. :D

Originally posted by Achilles

Wow...now I almost feel a little guilty for playing it for the last 4 hours :evil6:

Don't be Achilles... Got me a copy now!!!

Got one that was being held for someone else in an EB Games store, but his 48 hrs were up and I was persistant... :evil3:

The last copy of TSL to be seen in my parts for a week I'm afraid too... :D

@ Achilles-

[Force Persuade] You will donate your copy to RedHawke [/Force Persuade]

[Failure] I now have my own... Thanks! :D

Originally posted by stingerhs

@ redhawke: what are you so worried about?? i thought you had the xbox version to satisfy your tsl cravings..... :xp:

Yes, but XBox controller and load times are flat annoying, and my PC is much faster... oh, and the modability is a big seller in my book! ;)

Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da

@RedHawke

Best Buy is my enemy... today anyway!

They presold themselves into a corner too! There were some mighty P.O.'d people wanting their presold copies, and going home empty-handed this morning too. :D

Yes, but XBox controller and load times are flat annoying, and my PC is much faster... oh, and the modability is a big seller in my book! ;)

Must be nice to have the bucks...

Best Buy is my enemy... today anyway!

They presold themselves into a corner too! There were some mighty P.O.'d people wanting their presold copies, and going home empty-handed this morning too. :D [/b]

Yeah, if someone sold my preordered copy, you'd be hearing about it on CBS News...if there was anything left of the store to report on...

Muhahaha...Future Shop(Local stores owned by BestBuy) has them at 33.99 US + Taxes. I paid it 2.75 dollar less then you people in the US!

What?

EDIT: D333: Just wondering out of curiosity, do you work down town? Because the only EBgames I know are the ones at the ex-Eaton Center and at the Galeries d'Anjou.

Yeah, if someone sold my preordered copy, you'd be hearing about it on CBS News...if there was anything left of the store to report on...

all i have to say is that they were putting it on the shelf as i was looking through the pc games section. whether or not it was supposed to be a pre-order for someone, i neither know nor care. i'm just glad i got my copy of the game. :D

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

EDIT: D333: Just wondering out of curiosity, do you work down town? Because the only EBgames I know are the ones at the ex-Eaton Center and at the Galeries d'Anjou.

Yes, I got it from EBGames downtown...also went to Futureshop a few corners away but it wasn't arrived on the 9th.

Archived