Home

Woman sells pop's ghost on eBay O-o

Nalukai

hehe all u need to do is say your kid (don't tell them you really don't have one) has some life threatening disease, and you're selling this crap family heirloom to get funds to help pay for his meds. damn i should do this...i could use the extra money. :D

That's kind of sad...

Also found that somebody's selling their imaginary friend, Charles.:D the bid is currently $1

Another imaginary friend is at 1 cent.:D

A ghost of an imaginary friend is going for $10.

The final one on the 'imaginary friend' list that actually is an imaginary friend is described as follows:

You are bidding on the current occupant of my daughters mind. Inside my daughters head lives a young woman. She states that her name is Eden. She has been a long term friend/companion to my child. Not yet have I been informed that shes harmed my daughter in any way. My daughter constantly relays to me that she visits her in her dreams, keeps her company, and comforts her. She insists that this "Eden" is a wonderful person to talk to and to share your secrets with. "Eden" is very friendly, kind spirited and loyal.(Not one of those imaginary buggers that like to disappear after awhile.) However, My daughter feels as if shes taking to much of her, as she likes to call, "Guardian Angel" or "Imaginary Friend".

Reason for auction:

1. My daughter wishes to give this gift to someone else and allow them to enjoy the comforts of having a permanent friend to share things with and confide in.

2. We would like to see how much one will bid on this auction. I mean, we're not selling haunted household items, toys, or food. Just selling a figment of my child's imagination.

Good God! are these people sad or what!!!:D

Archived