Home

Oceans 12

ET Warrior

Saw this movie last night, and I must say, it was awesome.

I love Oceans 11, so I was very excited when I first heard about the sequel, and was particularly glad that they got all the same cast to return.

There are a few very notable differences, where the first Oceans 11 was entirely focused on the heist, and the entire movie revolved around it, Oceans 12 was a little more varied.

Oceans 12 is also a LOT funnier. this movie made me laugh out loud on several occasions, and I was chuckling to myself nearly the entire show.

Overall, I'd say if you like Oceans 11, you should see Oceans 12

There was also a new trailer for Batman begins at the beginning...and DAMN! It was exciting!

hrm, i went and saw it this afternoon with my buddy and we both thought it was well, bad. contrived, forced plot and scenes. seemed like the stars just paraded thru in a show of 'force', the story lacked thriller/mystery/caper elements i was expecting. all in all, i'd give it liek 2 or 3 out of 10, the oceans 11 remake i thought got a 6 or 7 out of ten.

Bah ! 11/12 whatever hollywood smarta$$es, gettin paid ridiculous amounts of $$$ to travel to exotic places and act smarmy in front of the camera..... At least the *orginial* Oceans boys were talented performers in their own right.... this is a "borrow from a friend" release for astro :D You want to see cinema as an art form ?? check my siggy :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

You want to see cinema as an art form ??

No. not really.

I honestly don't give a damn about movies as "art"

I watch movies to be entertained. I was entertained by Oceans 11 AND Oceans 12. I thought they were fun, funny, and a good way to spend 2 hours.

So, in closing, your post sucks.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

....So, in closing, your post sucks.

excuse me for stating my opinion jackass.... fair enough, you dont like films to challenge the way you think or demonstrate artistic expression, it doesnt mean you have to insult me for stating it ...

*sigh*

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

excuse me for stating my opinion jackass.... fair enough, you dont like films to challenge the way you think or demonstrate artistic expression, it doesnt mean you have to insult me for stating it ...

*sigh*

mtfbwya

NOT everyone watches movies to be inspired Astro. I like the Blade movies, but those are about as artistic as a serving spoon.

Give each other a break, you are both entitled to your own opinions, leave it at that.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

No. not really.

I honestly don't give a damn about movies as "art"

I watch movies to be entertained. I was entertained by Oceans 11 AND Oceans 12. I thought they were fun, funny, and a good way to spend 2 hours.

So, in closing, your post sucks.

I agree with you ET. I really liked the movie and it was really entertaining. Can't we all just get along?

I'm sure we all like movies that others think are trash and vice versa so in the end we'll never all be happy.

:lsduel::duel:

Awesome movie IMO. Great one liners and all around comedy. I think it was just as good as the first, though like previous posts say, its not as focused on just the heist as the first. but it had plenty of plot twists one after the other to make up for that..

Archived