Home

PC players be thankful TSL came out on X-Box first!

starmark2k

Us pc Gamers should be thankful that KOTOR:TSL has came out on X-Box before the pc. Yes i would like to play it asap but from what i hear and read on these forums it is full of bugs. So the devs have time to fix them. So although i am p****d off that i have to wait 2 extra months i think at least it should be pretty bug free on its release.

Originally posted by starmark2k

Us pc Gamers should be thankful that KOTOR:TSL has came out on X-Box before the pc. Yes i would like to play it asap but from what i hear and read on these forums it is full of bugs. So the devs have time to fix them. So although i am p****d off that i have to wait 2 extra months i think at least it should be pretty bug free on its release.

Console and PC are different! You could not know if the bugs are the same. And perhaps they had kotor 2 for PC already done and just making some things like dubbing.

Originally posted by Revan Solo

Console and PC are different! You could not know if the bugs are the same. And perhaps they had kotor 2 for PC already done and just making some things like dubbing.

It's not different. It's the same game only one runs on PC and one runs on XBox. I remember Bioware talking about it. There are changes made for mouse and keyboard but otherwise its the same.

Originally posted by Zonzai

And what's on your list of mods Darth333?

I can't speak for Darth333, but my list is rather large at this point... here's the first 3;

First, I want our PC to get some really nice items in our Footlocker on the Harbringer... instead of a lousy armband, it should reflect our chosen class better, as well as some pocket credits.

Second, I want to make it so you can assemble a lightsaber by the end of Telos (In the Academy).

Third, I want to play with the Workbench, make it able to have your PC, pending your skill levels, build Lightsabers and Robes there, I mean you can construct high-tech upgrades, melee vibro-weapons, ranged blasters, disruptors, advanced implants, etc. but you can't sew a darn robe... WTH?

:D

Originally posted by Zonzai

And what's on your list of mods Darth333?

1. Bug fixing if required :(

- redo the random placement scripts - there are many and they are interconnected. The thing is slightly more complex than it seemed at the beginning as there will be many conditions added. I'll also have to redo all the order of items and priorities.

Side quest to recover your real lightsaber

Redo the droid factory thing that they removed. I have to wait to see if some files have been left out or not.

A few force powers if someone can think of something they'd like to be added.

Some more things, if I have some time left.

Archived