Home

The Official EU Trivia Thread !

Astrotoy7

No way I'll spell it right but his name is pronounced "Ralra" if I remember right.

His speach impediment allowed him to speak fluent basic thereby allowing him to converse with humans without sounding like, well, a wookie.

Source: The Thrawn Trilogy.

Question:

What creatures terrorize the miners of Kessel?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

Someone is rehashing questions :p

heh...thought so :p Its hard coming up with something clever at 4am :p I cant believe you went back and looked it up.. bored phreak ? :p

anyways, Glow Spider seems correct IIRC, please let us know JK_114 if you were thinking of something else :)

Q. Where are the Hutts *originally* from ?

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Tanesh

I think they're from the planet Varl, aren't they?

If it's right I'll pass the question (again). ;)

correct, they moved to Nal Hutta for various reasons which I wont go into :p

Q. The Ssi-Ruuvi and Yuuzhan Vong were similar in some ways, both= species very warlike an ritualistic... What happenned when the Ssi-Ruuvi were engaged by the Yuuzhan Vong ?

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin

A) The Yuuzhan Vong destroyed the Ssi-ruuvi Imperium, and forced the Ssi-Ruuk to try to help them to take over Bakura.

If thats what your looking for:

Q) What is the minimum age to be tested to become a Jedi?

now, I havent researched this but I remember reading somewhere that padawans could be taken away to the academy as early as 3... therefore, anakin and luke are both late comers, who usually would not have been allowed to commence their training, except for their exceptional circumstances...

Let me know if this is correct Shok :p

Q. Name 3 planets strongly aligned with the Dark Side of the force ? Why ?

mtfbwya

Byss - palpatine enslaved millions of people there and used them to draw energy for the dark side. He then built it into a model society that ruled the dark side. Source: Dark Empire

Korriban - This was the location of the resting place of the dark lords of old. Many of which still roam as dark spirits in the tombs. Source: Tales of the Jedi

Malachor V - Because the dev of Kotor2 couldnt come up with nething better to explain the last half of the game and decided to put a dark side planet that caused all the problems as the last level.:mad:

ok fine the true reason for the planet's affiliation with the dark side is still unknown though it could be substantiated that it was once a part of the empire of the "true sith" which have yet to be discovered. During the Mandalorian Wars Revan erected a sith academy here and was able to convert many of the jedi into dark jedi due to the dark side power of malachor V. Source: Kotor2

Q. Name the children of Baron Fel. What was Baron Fel's affiliation with Wedge Antilles?

Q. Name 3 planets strongly aligned with the Dark Side of the force ? Why ?

I know this was answered, but I wanted to add Dagobah and Tatooine to the list. Dagobah has the cave where in EU, Yoda killed a dark Jedi (or something like that). In EU, it is speculated that the same sort of thing exists on Tatooine. In both cases, it is what masked Yoda and Ben from being detected by the Sith.

I believe Jomark is aligned to the Dark Side, as is Yavin 4 (yes yes I know, which is a moon, not a planet.)

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

now, I havent researched this but I remember reading somewhere that padawans could be taken away to the academy as early as 3... therefore, anakin and luke are both late comers, who usually would not have been allowed to commence their training, except for their exceptional circumstances...

Let me know if this is correct Shok :p

That may be correct, but the answer I was going for was 10 months, which is the minimum age according to Survivor's Quest. It is not unlikely that the answer in Survivor's Quest is different from pre-existing sources, like is the case with this question:

Originally posted by abespam

Q. Name the children of Baron Fel. What was Baron Fel's affiliation with Wedge Antilles?

A) Originally there were said to be 5: Chem, Cherith, Davin, Jagged, and Wynssa. (Source: Dark Journey and Force Heretic 2) Then Chak Fel turned up in Survivor's Quest, and was also a son of Soontir. So I guess the answer is: Cem, Chak, Cherith, Davin, Jagged, and Wynssa. And Baron Fel is Wedge's brother-in-law. (Source: X-Wing/Rogue Squadron)

Q) What are the nicknames of the four members of Theta Squad?

A. "Boss" - Delta Three-Eight RC-1138

"Fixer" - Delta Four-Oh RC-1140

"Sev - Delta Oh-Seven RC-1207

"Scorch" - Delta Six-Two RC-1262

Source: Republic Commando

Q. Name the three main ships that Mara Jade has owned, and explain how they were destroyed (if any)

You're thinking of Delta Squad. Theta is an entirely different squad. And your question has already been asked (more or less):

Q. Name 2 ships that belonged specifically to Mara Jade. What became of them ?

bonus : pic of at least one

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin

I count 3, but I'm guessing the 2 you mean are Jade's Fire and Jade's Saber (the other is Jade's Shadow). The Jade's Fire was crashed into the Hand of Thrawn, destroying both. The Jade's Saber was destroyed by the Yuuzhan Vong on Dantooine.

abe, gets your squads right ! also, it might be worth a quick read over previous questions :p

ok, since this question hasnt been answered yet, its stays active a little while longer :)

mtfbwya

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

A: His throneworld, Byss.

I assume you are now beyond saying pass phreak ?? :p

Q. What is commonly known as a wraith ? Why are they called this ?

bonus : pic

nb. anyone who says a wraith is a pilot will be inserted into jelly and thrown into a bee hive :D

mtfbwya

A) A defel is commonly known as a wraith. They are called this because of their ability to warp light around themselves making them very hard to see.

Pass on question (some of us aren't beyond saying pass).

Shok can you confirm Tanesh's answer is correct.

I can, and it is.

A) The academic was Melvosh Bloor, and he was feed to the rancor when his joke failed to amuse Jabba. He was from Beshka University. Source: Tales from Jabba the Hutt's Palace

Q) What was the name of the Jedi who lost to Phow Ji in a teras kasi tournament?

Bonus: What planet did the match take place on?

Q) What was the name of the Jedi who lost to Phow Ji in a teras kasi tournament?

Bonus: What planet did the match take place on?

A. Joclad Danva lost to Phow Ji on Bunduki. He wasn't usin the force though...

Q. What is the name of warmaster Tsavong Lah's father?

correct shok.... mr master question passer :(

Q. There was a planet in EU named after SW creator....what was it, which book ??

[EDIT] No takers ? The answer is Lucazec..it featured in the Black Fleet Trilogy...

New Question

Q. What is Vaapad ? Who is a master of it ?

mtfbwya

Archived