Home

early game info

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Once I have sorted out these forums (what a pain!) I will be uploading some game information.

The screenshots I have seen look amazing and this is really set to become the first RTS of its kind to offer ground and space battles in 3-d!

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Nothing wrong with Galactic Battles.com forums. With the arrival of the new game, it seems a better idea to introduce new forums. However, GB.com will become the new RTS central for the LFN Network

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

I have screenshots from PC ZONE mag, but until i get my hands on a decent scanner - they wont be any good.

However, rest assured, Empire At War is shaping up to be the BEST RTS OF ALL TIME!

Screens are amazing and by the weekend, i will have an early preview and once Lucasarts are back at work after Xmas, I will be after screens and much much more.

GB.com WILL be the BEST place for the latest news for the new game!

DMUK

Well, Rebellion onlyhad two civ's (Empire and Rebels) and it was a well balanced game and lots of fun to play. It was easily customized and it replayability was excellent. I still play it and its an old game. This smacks of a great game. I think alot of people here are just upset because much of their speculations were incorrect, but hey, that's ok folks. Just because we were all basically creating a GB 2 and PetroG has gone on and made a brand new game doesn't mean that it will be bad.

I am glad that they are creating something different. I think that it is about time that LA has its hands on a new engine and not something that they borrowed from somewhere else. It will be great when other games will have on the box "made from the Empire at War RTS engine" on it.

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

The little I've heard of this game, this is how I see it:

In one hand: Rebellion

In the other: Galactic Battlegrounds

Now put your hands together. :D

From what I'm reading I would agree, with a little bit more of a reflection on Rebellion. Rebellion rocked!!

I can't wait for the space battles. A full on strategy based space conflict will be great.

Archived