Darth333

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello everybody,

I'm from Poland, and i'm new here. I registered today's morning.

I played that game many years ago, but I lost it somewhere. Today J have it again so i just want to play...

Is there any mod, that makes game more interesting for player? I dont remember the plot of the game, maybe most of it... but it is not a problem.

The mod that i'm searching for, should make fights more interesting, stiff and fierce(some slaughters, maybe ), or simply it has to add new enemies (a lot of(they dont have to be very strong(too much exp, no fun)).

Thanks for everything. I think that it is possible to find mod like this.

Is there any mods that rescue taris(we can come back after bombardment...)?

I don't remeber the fighter's skills(...few years ago...), but i remember that the number of opponents were still the same(3, or 4 somewhere even 5), in all fights. I think that, it would be a lot funnier to kill much more enemies.

I tried to make new opponents in editor, but... i don't know how it works.

Did anybody had used editor to add some new creatures? I don't forget that on taris in the lowest, there were not enough monsters(or something like that), and gangs wars weren't really wars. In the first base sith weren't as powerfull(amount of enemies) as i thought, when i were going there.

• 2 weeks later...
Can I point out that unfortunately RedHawkes mod site is down and appears to be lost forever. I haven't seen him on here in a long time.
Last week for me...

The last time he posted, he shared with us the news that yes indeed his site was down. Then ChAiNz.2da offered to host his mods, and RedHawke gave his blessing.

jumpstationz does not have the entire RH Moditorium, but it has most of them. Some others I have, and can share if asked.

I put up a link to that index of jumpstationz... in the thread I was talking about.

Last week for me...

The last time he posted, he shared with us the news that yes indeed his site was down. Then ChAiNz.2da offered to host his mods, and RedHawke gave his blessing.

jumpstationz does not have the entire RH Moditorium, but it has most of them. Some others I have, and can share if asked.

I put up a link to that index of jumpstationz... in the thread I was talking about.

Thanks! :)

RH and I are in the process of getting all of his mods over to me (ones I didn't already have) so I can host them.. our schedules conflict alot of times though (West / East coast) hehehe :)

If anyone DOES have some mods of RH they can send to me, I can upload them to my site (once I've compared them to ones I already have).

Fear not gang, his stuff will be alive again soon ;) In the meantime, just be patient and/or post a request in the Mods Link Request thread or PM me :)

• 3 months later...

Once again, the url & site name of my modding site has become outdated; Its' new name & url is now Kast's Echo.

As before, I would appreciate it if a staff member could update that, so that visitors will see my current url to avoid confusion. :) (This should be my last url & site name change for a while. :p)

Edit: Thanks!! :D

• 2 months later...
I came across this mod and I know that it is quite hard to find nowadays. It's Avol's Darth Vader mod. Would I be allowed to post it here so that it can be "preserved"? Or are the permission rules?

You'd have to get Avol's permission to post it publicly.

I have ver. 0.92.36 beta in my archives that I use for the Mod Requests Thread PM's, however if you have a newer version, I'd be interested and more than happy to add it to the collection. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm looking for a mod that makes Mission Vao 19. I know it's been made, because somebody here on LF mentioned that he played with it. I have no idea who made it, what the exact name is, or what sites it might be on. If it was on PCGM, which wouldn't surprise me, can somebody just PM me the files? Thank you so much.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived