Home

discussion

Wraith 8

now a lot of us dont agree with jedi being in game what so ever. altho i mean force sensitive isnt a real problem i think. there were plenty of people having some connection to the force without sabers or being a jedi whatsoever.

now i dont want to get into: a jedi is not suposed to be ingame discussion. we all know that :p what i want to ask you is...

Supose the old man DOES come and visit you.

do you accept his talk? or just because your against it you shoo him off?

im curious about this.

Wraith 8

wow :) well im all against jedi for one. ok i cant deny that a lightsaber is cool and all.

ok well i accepted :) i became force sensitive

and i must say there is nothing special about being force sensitive. first of al its a way to big a grind. and im not really a grinding guy. only thing i ever grinded was artisan, shipwright and acrhitect :p altho architect was easy and i had to make a lot of houses for friends.

now i did it for the curiosity mostly. i was just curious how much extra's FS was. now there are some advantages if you really grind the boxes. im a pistoleer for instance. a lot of people know pistoleer is a tough profession on the more dangerous worlds... altho naboo and a group of maulers could do a lot of harm if your not buffed or a doc :) but it goves me a few points in speed and acuracy. wich i like :)

i personally am not against force sensative... im more against jedi.

My views :)

Wraith 8

i'd probly blow him off if i was using the main character i was playing, which was Gesro at the time. I don't believe Jedi should exsist in that time period, although force sensitivity did exsist, there should really be no Jedi and i would never become one.

hey wraith, i decided to visit coronet today since the lag was pretty much disappeared (think it was my fault for not restarting compy before playing the game) but anyways...coronet didn't really lag enough to bother me! :D the macro afk'ers are annoying as hell tho.

Yeah, Im Rifle,Rebel, and rifle man on Itrepid. I became FS kinda aswnsers the question. But I still have fun 16 mil xp all in all :drop2: just makes me go insane. So like many of my firends whom are stoping were just gonna get rich :D (However we have a guild called [Liberty] cool place and get rich there :) .

Originally posted by lil_dude

i'd probly blow him off if i was using the main character i was playing, which was Gesro at the time. I don't believe Jedi should exsist in that time period, although force sensitivity did exsist, there should really be no Jedi and i would never become one.

uhmmm Force sensitive isnt being Jedi

when you get force sensitive you can decide to grind 24 boxes... i think its 134 times maxing your xp if you ba master combat.

anyway. im force sensitive and not ANY closer to jedi what so ever. and its not like im grinding. just when i max out in som xp i go the FS village and exchange it. and then in like 0.000001% closer to getting padawan. hehe so i think FS isnt being a bad or ignoring the story. people in starwas were force sensitive ... but they werent known untill much much much later luke started searching for jedi. and fs people.

FS isnt bad. being jedi is :p

I like having the option, so I'm bound to do whatever the old man wants with whatever character he appears to. Although, Obten is the only one I've kept long enough for that to happen, heh.

It's an old argument of mine, but I've always believed they should have been called Force Users instead of Jedi. Storywise, Jedi can only be trained by other Jedi, and there are precious few of them left. And look at the NPCs. Untrained Force users, novice Force users...read that loading screen info about the Remnants of Kun lately? Anyone who is using the Force isn't doing it as well as the Jedi did, and most of them don't have lightsabers.

That doesn't mean it should be impossible, though. For instance, a lightsaber is a Jedi weapon, and the game would be even less Star Wars without them. That's what holocrons should be for. The more you collect, the more history you begin to piece together; and if you're lucky, you may learn enough to be able to construct a lightsaber of your own...

Bah, I'm ranting. Shutting up now.

Archived