Home

Advice Needed For A Newbie

tags

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey tags... you're it!

*runs*

Welcome to LF. I hang out here and occasionally go to the EU and KOTOR forums(I haven't posted in EU though). LF has a small, unpopular battle RGP, but you can give it a try. I'll donate RPG money if you want to try it. (if you want to know what any of those acronyms means, pm me)

The swamp won't be as fun now that Kain's been banned. At least we know that he didn't do the dishonest thing and try to re-register while temp-banned. I hope his fiancee will stim come here.

Originally posted by IG-64

That's how Kain went.

Btw, for all who don't know, Kain got perm banned.

Well, out with the old and in with the new I guess...

hey, sweet he always pissed me off.

anywho, welcome to the forums enjoy your stay and keep your legs, hands and other limbs that you might have inside the forums, thank you have a nice day.

Welcome to Lucasforums, home of the (in)famous Yoda's Swamp. I'm Neverhoodian, just another average, crazy Swampie. Here's a bit of advice:

If I ever do this...

*runs around screaming and smacks into a wall*

...don't be alarmed. That's how I greet new members. :D

Oh yeah, don't mind the insanity around here. You'll get used to it. :p

Originally posted by Acrylic

....Anyways, it's not the time to discuss that.

you bet it isnt. It was discussed *at length* by the mods, and that is all that needs to be said.

As for Tags, anyone that is cool by Jebbers, is hella cool by me...welcome to the swamp man :D

few things to consider :

1. Be nice. If you want to *debate* a topic, do so. No need to cuss to prove a point. Try resolve conflicts by PM, rather than out in the forums.

2. Questions about sigs and avatar should be reserved for the relevant threads, they are stuck at the top of the main page.

3. If you know anything about episode III and feel you have to blab it to the world, use SPOILER TAGS. There is a *very* strict spoiler policy going on, and if you get busted, YOU WILL BE SOLD TO RHETT AS A WALKING STICK !!! :p jk

4. Sabre will drop by with his list anytime now, I imagine :p

5. if you are interested in Star Wars books, feel free to come to the EU(expanded universe) forum. There is a link in my sig :)

6. have fun !!!

mtfbwya

Originally posted by jebbers

man that sucks about Kain....

Narblat! i havent seen you around here much. whats new?

and it nice to see a warm welcome...but im stumped on why the rubberbands havent started flying from Topshot and his gang of hooligans.

Yeah, I'll miss him though I disagreed with most of what he said.

I didn't come here much because I was busy playing Warcraft III.

Topshot hasn't posted since January 10th, so I don't think he'll make it to this thread.

Edit: I can't believe I'm not on the swamper list.:mad::p

Astrotoy7: Semi-pervert australian, Has touched a tiger, contains exhaustive EU lore, Swamp Veteran, member of the Swamp Army, Current Swamp Vice-Prez

Siv: Forum nice-guy, likes shaggy-resembling Jedi, likes Obi-Wan a lot, true hearted SW fan, nice moddy

Darth Groovy: Darth Maul/Zabrak fan, Veteran Swamp Moddy, cool, bane of trolls

IG-64: "Homeschooled Imp", cool, Phamous in Photoshop, cool, has weird stories, Birthday-man

Doomie: Formerly Doomgiver, cool, likes Black Mages and online comics, Fom Denmark (I think)

Guardian Omega: Mysterious, Transformers fan, Best source of WTF? news from the internet

Acrylic: Guitarist, cool, Led Zeppelin fan,

GothiX: Goth :indif:, Cool, Loves Black Metal and such, Pie's friend

Pie: Cool, Goth, Likes gum, a member of the Swamp Army, Swamper

Jed: Mod: Swamp Veteran, not around these days, sports a highly addictive hipt-thrusting stormtrooper avvy

Obi: Mod, Swamp Veteran, not around these days, car has number plate "OBI-WN RCKS", SW fan

EDJ: Evil Dark Jedi, Cool, RPG-fan, Trains Video Game Kings, cool

Boba Rhett: Controversy God, Photoshop Deity, Diving Pant-Stealer, Bane of Trolls, Lord of the Basket-Making Elves

ET Warrior: ET fan, former King of the Swamp (until when the Swamp went down to democracy), weird jokes, funny, most humourous mod

GG_Crow's Nest: "Crowy", posseses humongous lore on JKA and games, from Singapore, cool, tech expert

Anthony: Swamper, cool, brings a few WTF?s now and then

Captain Wilson: Has a mullet, Terminator Fan, cool, rare poster

jebbers: cool, swamper, has a skunk for an avvy

TK-8252: Stormtrooper, cool, plays Battlefront

BongoBob: HATES AOL, cool, veteran swamper

TiE: List Archivist, maintains a "****ty" site, cool, high-end gamer, Swamp Veteran

Chase Windu: Rhettski's twin bro, cool, hates George Lucas

Kain: Head authority over all goths in LF, feeds on anger, cool, engaged to Selene, formerly Midnight_Psion

SeleneRayne: BloodRayne fan, vampire fan, cool, engaged to Kain, has a brother who... got his finger through a guy's eye. Painfully.

Rogue15: Swamper Veteran, doesn't post much, cool

ZBomber, Swamp Veteran, cool, Dooku fan, SW fan, Aerosmith fan

CapNColostomy: FPS Fan, has twins (real cute), cool, Swamper, Current Swamp Prez

Neverhoodian: Cool, habit of banging into walls, Swamper

Star Wars Phreak: Cool, mod, SW fan, veteran

STTCT: One of the few females in LF, cool, Padmé fan, SW fan

Leper Messiah: Metallica fan, cool, Quickly-popular swamper

Troopr-Undr-Fir: Swamp veteran, has cute baby avvy, cool

acdcfanbill: Swamp Veteran, cool, mod, one of the oldest swampers

txa1265: Forum oldie, gives parental advice, cool, gamer

InsaneSith: Pevert, cool, changes avvys often (half of which are good), NOT recommended for n00bs

jon_hill987: Creator of the X-Saber, cool, lives in the UK, Deus Ex fan, Swamper

jokemaster: appears randomly, unpredictably unpredictable, RPG-er

MTV2: new swamper, cool, posts around now and then

narfblat: cool, was addicted to the corrupted wish game, lunatic (like the rest of us)

Sabretooth: cool, "Forum Listmaker", author of Jaden Korr-Darth Qollous (now ended), Completed about 1 year in forums

Curt-Man: Formerly a Tie Pilot, RPG-er, Swamper ...and cool.

Mike Windu: "The Best", loves pancakes, veteran swamper

To be continued..

Originally posted by GothiX

Hah, I'm the only one with a smily. >.>

On another note, I don't exactly like black metal, just at times. Symphonic metal and New Wave all the way.

ha ! That reminds me of this :p

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2645

On Topic :

so, tags, are you a Star Wars fan, at all ?? Strangely enough, though this is a SW site, there are quite a few people who arent SW fans...

tossers, the lot of 'em :p

mtfbwya

Archived