Home

The Black Viper Bar - The place to relax

Darth Rythe

After leaving the previous cantina I walk into the dark lit room. I knew instantly, that this was the place to be. I wouldnt take long for the others to show up. I walked to the bar and orderd a drink.

Once I had it I walked to a corner, sat, and waited. This was it, I was back in business.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A girl with black hair and silvery blue eyes enters the bar. She is dressed entirely in black and a large black cloak has turned her into a nearly formless mass. Underneath the cloak, she is rather short, but in it, she seems to be rather tall. This illusion would be instantly shattered if a person were to approach her, for she is only five feet tall.

With a little sigh, she came further into the bar and sat down in a corner. When asked if she wanted anything to drink, she refused, saying, "I just need a place to think."

Though she had said this, a drink was soon delivered to her table. She frowned, but took the glass and took a sip. Her nose wrinkled and she put the glass down again.

Curt looks at the girl and then turns to Rythe.

"well to your first question, i don't know, i guess i finally decided you know what? i'm going to just settle down somewhere, and i found this bar, and to your second question i have no clue, why don't you tell me?"

As, Kulgan enters the bar, he looks around uncertainly. He was not a fool, and he had felt the pull of the force. He was unsure as to who summoned him.

He was tall, dark haired and wearing the robes of a padawn. His disguise. Whoever had drawn him was strong with the force and wanted to be sure that they were an ally before mentioning he could tell this.

He grabbed a drink from the barman and dragged a chair to the table.

"Hey, my name's Kulgan. Who are you guys"

A familiar laught sounded from the door. "Rythe, you old sith lord. What have you been up to?" a man in datrk robes said, walking towards thr group and pulling his hood off. Good old Darth Tepe... And now back from his journeys around the universe, improving his skills. He had a much stronger aura around him than the last time Rythe had seen him

I'd Senced my old apprentice coming since he left Welmins bar, but I didnt think he'd get here so quick.

Standing I turn to him,

"Tepe my friend, how have you been.....your....skills have improoved since our last meeting. In my five hundred and eighty seven years of being a dark lord, I have not known someone with as much potential as you, except my master of course."

I turn back to the table,

"Please join us and have a drink."

"So, what brings you to my hideaway?, Is there still trouble with clones at welmins, Or did You and Kilmor manage to do somthing about them?"

Tepe grinned. "I don't know about the clones, but I surely did something to that jedi..." he sat down with an evil grin that Rythe hadn't seen before on his face. "I actually came here to find you... You left so quickly from Welmin's. I didn't think of seeing you again. But, nowdays I do have some of my own little connections and spies... even in your crew" he said as his face turned blank. His eyes flashed quickly as yellow, then went back into his normal eyes

"Two things Tepe, one, Get your eyes checked, cause that sh*t is messed up!, two, I knew you had spies with me, I wanted you to find me, Do you think that i'd let spies on my ship?"

I wanted you to follow me out here cause I have a little job for you that no bounty hunter is capable of doing, So....if you willing?"

The girl watched everything that went on, but still said nothing unless somebody spoke to her.

((She's avoiding giving her name on purpose... but you could probably tell that. :p I dare somebody to ask her flat out what her name is... don't worry, nobody's getting hurt if you do, but it could lead to some interesting conversation :) ))

A man in Padawan Jedi robes walks in. He is 6ft tall and his face is hidden by the robe. He senses a strong presence of the Dark Side of the force. He glances over to the table where it is most crowded. He walks to the table most far away from the crowded table and calls for a drink.

Archived