Home

The Black Viper Bar - The place to relax

Darth Rythe

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Padawan had lost himself in the Force and did not even hear what Kin said to him. He was scared. He wanted to run, but his legs wouldn't move. He could feel himself losing touch with the force. Like a dim light was being taken over by the darkness.

• 2 weeks later...

I turn to the nearest guard.

"Trooper!, Get this padawan to a bacta tank"

I turn to Curt...

"My friend......With me around....YOUR in HELL!"

"Nadira, I am someone not many people want to meet. Many call me Darth Rythe, I cant remember my real name, one day I'll discover it again. Its like that when you turn..."

Originally posted by Darth Rythe

I turn to the nearest guard.

"Trooper!, Get this padawan to a bacta tank"

((Dude, the guy's not in physical pain; the Dark Side of the Force is trying to take him over, and he's trying to resist it. Bacta's not going to help anything :rolleyes: ))

"You forget your past?" Nadira asked Rythe. She frowned and shook her head. "I've met people who have lost their memories in the past... though for a very different reason than you have. I wonder if this is what really happened to you."

"You might have been in a terrible accident," she went on. "You could have been found by the Sith after this and trained, but I can't know for sure..." She blushed and said, "I'm sorry... I try not to pry, but sometimes it's too much."

"I'm a telepath," she explained. "You protect your mind very well, but some blurs of your past escaped... not enough for me to truly see what happened, but it was strong enough that I subconsciously picked up on it."

Shaking her head, she said, "I really am sorry if this offends you."

Nadira stared at him. Then she said, "You're so preocupied with the fact that I'm telepathic that you're thinking about your own question; 'Tell me what I'm thinking'.... that keeps running through your brain."

She shook her head again. "Any deeper thoughts than this are buried deep in your mind, locked behind barriers because you don't want me knowing that stuff." She paused. "I could easily break your barriers, but the easy way would nearly kill you."

Another shake of the head. "I don't really want to do that." She shrugged. "The harder way isn't quite as damaging to you, but it requires your cooperation. Since the stuff behind your barriers isn't anything you'd want me knowing, I think it's safe to say I don't have your cooperation."

She laughed. "Are you satisfied... or just plain confused?"

"As I said," Nadira repeated, "I wouldn't try. Though your barriers are nearly invincible, you would still be hurt if I made any attempts. I have no desire to hurt you, so I will not make any attempts to break your barriers."

She looked away toward the door, frustrated that the conversation had gone on so long.

"Then we are at an impasse," Nadira laughed, still joking. "You want me to 'have feelings' for you and I cannot when you don't show your true self... nothing to be done."

Adar and the clone reentered the bar and Nadira stood. "If you'll excuse me for a moment."

She walked directly over to them. Adar did not seem concerned, but the clone backed away.

"Your time is at an end, clone," Nadira said. The clone began to panic and looked to Adar for help.

"Adar, don't let her kill me," the clone begged. Adar shrugged.

"Oh, I won't kill you," Nadira laughed. "Not in here, anyways."

She gripped the clone by her throat and forced her outside. There, she threw the clone to the ground.

"You have been a great irritant," Nadira said. "I can't afford you any longer."

"I'll do anything you want!" the clone screamed, trying to scramble to her feet. Nadira lunged and stepped on the clone's stomach, preventing her from escaping. Nadira's lightsaber was out in a flash and she stabbed the clone through the heart.

"Die," she growled as the clone uttered a shriek of pain. Life quickly drained out of her and Nadira left the body to rot in the street. She reentered the bar and faced Adar.

"Your turn will soon come," she told him.

"The turn will be yours," he answered. She returned to her seat and Adar sat down on the opposite side of the room.

"jedi? or you just stole one of thier fancy weapons?"

"you will never live to hear the answer!"

an alien voice said and without looking around Curt smiled and said.

"haha, well if it isn't Karlockt" Curt stood up and turned around "how ya been?"

"enough fooling around, me and you oustide, now!"

"ok, i guess i'll have to dismember you more time then eh?"

Curt joked as he followed the alien outside. once outside they stood 5 feet away.

"now you die!"

Karlockt screamed and drew to claws form his forearm, but faster than that Curt had fired several shots and shot the alien's hand off, the proceeded to kick him in the chest, the alien stumbled backwards and hit the railing of the street. Curt leveled his gun and with a demonic look in his eyes said.

"you've been a thorn in my side for too long"

with that Curt shot him square in the chest and alien flipped over the railing and plummeted to hid death. Curt truned and walked back into the cantina.

"Former Jedi," Nadira answered when Curt returned. "They were afraid of me for two reasons. First, I was too old to begin training, but they agreed to train be because an old master said he was up to the challenge. The other reason they were afraid of me is that I learned too quickly."

She shrugged and smiled. "Comes from being a telepath and being able to see what your master means even when he can't get it to come out of his mouth, I guess."

"So they sent me away," she went on. "That was three years ago."

"Well, the Jedi have never been known for their trust of those who learn quickly," Nadira laughed. "Look at Anakin Skywalker... and look at what their treatment of him did to him. One might say he became more than the Jedi ever could have made him."

She paused. "But to look at it from the other side, he lost his entire identity. He became Darth Vader, the faceless terror."

"But I'm sure you know all about history," she said, shaking her head. "You do not need a lesson from one who is likely younger than you."

Adar approached them again, anger in his face. "You may have killed the clone, but you have not stopped me."

"Indeed, I think I must have sped up your plans," Nadira laughed. "Without the clone, you have nothing to make me think twice about."

"I will have your throne, Princess," Adar snapped.

"You should be calling me Queen," she said calmly. "And you will... right before you die."

"But for now..." She rose and faced him. "You have held my surname for too long, Adar DelCarr. I strip it from you now. No longer will you be remembered as one of the DelCarr family. You do not deserve that honor."

"As for me," she went on. "Even after I am once more in my rightful place, my people will call me the Queen Nadira DelCarr." She laughed. "When my father was elected king, his surname was removed from all of us. I now reinstate it. No longer will the kings and queens of my planet have their family identity removed."

"Large talk coming from a girl with a kingdom in my grasp," Adar growled. Nadira shrugged.

"I have witnesses," she said. "And when the time comes, I have allies."

Adar scowled and left the bar again.

Nadira merely smiled. "I have not yet regained the throne," she said quietly. "Adar and his second in command, Lachlan still stand in my way." She looked away.

"Until I have a large enough army behind me, I will not succeed," she said, her voice no more than a whisper. Her voice grew louder as she went on. "Until that day, I continue my travels. As I travel, my army grows stronger, by ships and beings. My flagship is nothing more than a merchant ship... my captain, Oren waits for me when I return."

She looked at the table. "Since Adar found that I was not killed as he first intended, he has been following me, threatening me with words and nothing more. I begin to look forward to our first true confrontation."

Kin stepped through the doorway, having returned from his trip to the Temple, and sat a few tables away from the two talking.

They're pretty much the only ones speaking here, thought the Jedi to himself, hiding a grin. It's hard not to overhear.

Archived