Home

The Black Viper Bar - The place to relax

Darth Rythe

"well princess, if ya ever need me in a fight, i'm here." Curt smiled.

"in my old age i got nothing else to do" Curt said sacasticly.

"you deem worthy in my eyes, besides, you're one of the first people who hasn't tried to kill me within half an hour of the conversation" Curt smiled again devilishly.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Curt-Man

"well princess, if ya ever need me in a fight, i'm here." Curt smiled.

"in my old age i got nothing else to do" Curt said sacasticly.

"you deem worthy in my eyes, besides, you're one of the first people who hasn't tried to kill me within half an hour of the conversation" Curt smiled again devilishly.

((OOC: One more post and you've reached 2222 posts :xp: ))

"I find no reason to kill for the sake of killing," Nadira answered. "I would appreciate your fighting skills when the time comes."

She turned to Kin. "And you, Jedi. I know you are listening. Do the Jedi still fear me as they once did?" She laughed quietly. "I was the one they called the Mystery." Her eyes blazed for a moment. "Speak. What words do the Jedi speak about me now?"

"That you are not Dark. If the Council were ever to be ignorant, it would not be a good thing."

Kin turned to Curt.

"Is that so? Something tells me you haven't seen what the Jedi have accomplished, or how one battles in combat. I advise you don't speak out of ignorance for the sake of making yourself look better."

"They are ignorant of my current status," Nadira reminded Kin. "According to your statement, that is not a good thing." She laughed. Then, she heard what Kin told Curt and waited to hear Curt's response.

As she waited, she turned to Tepe. "And you, sir. You seem to have recognized the name the Jedi gave me."

At this Curt stood up with fury in his eyes.

"i've killed jedi like you before, so do NOT test me padawan! and now that ive killed them i respect how they fight and i can appreciate it, but do not stereotype me of the cocky fighter pilot!" Curt said, then calmed himself and sat back down.

"Only something my old master told me about you..." he grumbled turning to her and pulling his hood down at the same. "He said the name only once... before his" he thinked a while and continued with a grin "tragic death."

He placed his hand quietly to his belt, quite near to his double-bladed saber, no intend to grab it, thought. He just liked to lay his hand there

"i never said i'm not a fighter pilot i said don't stereotype me as a cocky one, besides i'm a mercenary, i don't just fly around for fun." Curt said as he rested his hand on his blaster as he felt something was wrong.

Curt tuned everything out and searched the room for whatever was bugging him, he knew something was there but he couldn't find it....wait, there it is. And in one swift motion Curt stood up, pulled his blaster out and fired at the invisible intruder, but it was fast and moved around to attack him, Curt fired several more shots, one hit and you could see some some blood as it got closer, but it was very fast and tackled curt, sending his blaster flying. They wrestled on the floor. Curt and the shadow, punches and jabs going in until the both broke off and stood up. They both dropped into stances and started fighting properly until Curt got a hard kick in the chest and went flying back. The figure pulled out a rifle and aimed it at Curt.

The dim room was lit suddenly with a blue glow as Kin ignited his lightsaber, already flipping through the air. He landed and moved to slice the figure's blaster in half, but the figure glided backward with incredible agility and shot several rapid shots, two of which buried themselves in Kin's shoulder. He, too, was slammed into the wall, holding his shoulder with a bloodied hand.

"Curt, who is this?" He gasped as the figure turned back to Curt, blaster raised.

The second the strange new being attacked, Nadira pushed herself up and away from the table, backflipping neatly over her still moving chair. Her lightsaber was in hand, sky-blue blade activated.

"Keep your peace, stranger," she called as a warning. "This place is meant for the peace of its visitors. Take your warring inner being and leave us."

In a lower and more threatening voice, she went on. "I have more important beings to worry about than you, but it will not stop me from killing you if you provoke me to do so."

Though she had not yet made a move to attack, her lightsaber was still held ready. She whipped it forward slightly as a challenge and said, "Take your pick."

Darth Tepe pushed his way to the attacker. He stood right nfront of him. "This bar is controlled by the Sith and if you are going to ttack anyone here and cause major damage, you shall confront one of us" he said put his hands wide and signalled for Kin and Nadira to put their lightsabers away. In the same movement, two lightsabers had appeared into his hands. He looked at the stranger. "You leave now, quietly and causing no trouble, or dragged out by me, dead"

(sorry :p)

Curt got up as the figure looked around, and started speaking in an alien language.

"hah, this was my best friend, he taught me his language but refused to learn basic, he says he is not afraid to die and will kill anyone to get to me, and he doesn't know who the sith are and does not care, so i don't think that threat is gunna work." with that Curt started speaking in the alien language back at him, then they both walked out and started a conversation.

'Curt, i want you dead'

' and i want us living, remember when we were best friends, best allies and no one could stop us?'

'but that was before you betrayed me!'

'you still believe that crap?'

'i believe my brother over you anyday'

'well you shouldn't, because i didn't even know your mother or father nor did i kill them, so we deal this out now'

'duel?'

'yes, if you win, you can kill me, if i win, you have the choice of joining me again or leaving and never bothering me again'

'done' With that Trent and the figure backed off and then dropped into stances, then they went at each other. High kicks, low kicks, high and low jabs and punches, roundhouse kicks, any move you could think of was there, until they were both bloody and battered.

'Curt, you have inproved greatly, i'm impressed' they attacked.

'thank you, i did do some practicing whiel you were gone. they went at each toher again, unitl Trent did a flying kick to the figure's head.

'ENOUGH! you have beaten me, but i will never join you!' The alien stood up revealing her face, although she looked human, she was definatly not. she turned and ran at incredible speeds. Curt fell to the ground breathing heavily.

Darth Tepe put the lightsabers away, knowing well that if he could have just ignited and swung them once, there'd be two less problems to handle in the Galaxy. He leaned to the bar and ordered a jawa juice, He quickly looked at Kin. He might have the potential to become a dark jedi...

His thoughts were cut as a man came in, wearing almost the same kind of robes than Tepe. The man walked to Darth Tepe and started to whisper something in his ear. "What?" he asked, quite loudly, making the man to look around.

"Quiet down, my lord... We need to handle this quietly"

"Of course... Where is he now?"

"We lost contact a couple of hours ago"

"Well, send a squad of my best dark jedi there... Tell them to kill him if they have to. I would prefer to get him alive, thought"

The man bowed and left quickly, leaving a couple of amazed looks headed towards Darth Tepe. He raised an eyebrow and looked around, taking then his jawa juice and gulping it down

"It's nothing you should be concerned about, my lord. I just have some trouble 'converting' a jedi to our side" he said and gulped down the rest of his jawa juice. He turned to see Rythe with a sleek smile. "Everything is taken care of" he said as his eyes went for Kin, then back at Rythe. "What do you think, Rythe. Would Kin become a good sith if trained properly. He's pretty much trying to balance on a thin rope there. He wants something more, but doesn't want to leave the life of a jedi. At least so I think"

I turn to Kin, sencing the fear coming from him I smile.

"I sence witchever path Kin decides to take, it will be the right choice for us. Considering, if he stays with the Jedi, it will get him nowhere, but if we gain an ally, we will benifit from this greatly."

"Now my young friend, you must sort out you problems with converting. You could try Kin if you please."

Archived