Home

The Black Viper Bar - The place to relax

Darth Rythe

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You know who I am, Tepeee." the figure held out the "e", his voice low, sounding like a snake. "Look inside yourself... You can sense it." The figure raised his head slightly. "Here's a hint," he rasped, almost jokingly. "Beneath this cloak is not a human, but the remains of one. A blackened spirit of a man once a Jedi Master."

Two glowing, red eyes flashed suddenly from within the hood's folds. "I have come for my revenge, Darth Tepeeee."

The room was illuminated with red as a single red blade suddenly ignited. The figure raised it slowly from his cloak. "Shall I kill you outside, Tepe? Wouldn't want to scare the civilians, now would wwwe." The red eyes turned to stare at Rythe. "And I know this bar is a place to reelaax...isn't it..."

"Holy s***! How did you get back in this world, Kilmor?" he said in amusement. He drew the lightsaber that used to be Kilmor's from the table where Rythe and he had sat a moment ago. He ignited the crackling blade and grinned. "Rythe... How can I... Kill a dead jedi?" he asked as he stepped forwards, his eyes locked at the shaded... thing

"Two Siths?!" the Padawan thought to himself. "I have really stepped in it now." He took out his communicator with one hand and put his other hand on his lightsaber. He had to be ready for anything. Then he tried to contact his master.

"I hope you aren't expecting to win thisss, Tepeee." The spirit's lightsaber sliced through the air, its trail of glowing red fading moments afterwards. The two blades clashed, sparks flying. "My anger towards you has driven me to strengths beyond your imagination." Kilmor's spirit pulled his lightsaber back unexpectedly and thrust it through his own chest. Then he spread his hands, red eyes glancing briefly down at the sputtering blade buried within the folds of his cloak. "You see, no mortal has any chance of killing me." Kilmor's glowing red eyes flashed as he pulled the lightsaber back out. "I'm already dead, Tepe. And you're going to join me."

Kilmor threw back his cloak. He was a figure composed completely of swirling black Force energy, whipping around his sunken face. His eyes were sockets glowing red with rage. His nose was missing, as if all the skin had decomposed. The outline of his Jedi robes had turned black and slightly transparent, his gray bones showing through. "It is time for my revenge, Tepe." Thte two red lightsabers crossed, and the last of Kilmor Katarn's Jedi Master self disinegrated as his Dark Side took over, the anger coursing through him and allowing him full control over the Dark Side of the Force.

-----

"I found Kilmor's body in a back room in Welmin's Cantina, Master," Kin Solar said into his comlink. "I went around as Nik Rolas to hide my identity and find something out. However," Kin glanced off into the distance, "Something is wrong, master. His spirit...it was missing. I felt that he had not become truly One with the Force. I only hope his anger didn't push him to the dark side, because a Sith's spirit is almost invincible." Kin listened for a moment, and then murmured, "I'm going to check Black Viper's Bar. Might be some locals there who can tell me something. Most importantly, I need to find who killed Kilmor and where his spirit is." Kin ended the transmission and strode towards the bar door. The door slid open with a hiss, and Kin took in the scene before him.

"Oh, no," Kin breathed.

"I think Tepe is too busy with Kilmor right now so that means that there is only one sith who is actually a threat at the moment." The padawan thought to himself. "I need to try and sneak up behind Rythe and execute him. A sith with that much of the dark side in him is past redemption so therefore he must be executed."

Kin Solar lunged into teh room, activating his blue lightsaber in the air and blocking Kilmor's lightsaber. "Kilmor, no! You're better than this. You're a Jedi Knight. Don't give in to it. Suppress your anger and - GAH!" Kin found the lightsaber up to his neck, the searing heat causing his skin to peel away. "Get out of my way, fool. My former identity has no meaning to me now."

"Yeah, Kilmor. You could just die properly. No need to imitate Exar Kun" Tepe said, stepping forwards and letting his robes fall to the ground and reveal a much more pleasant-looking clothing. He threw the green lightsaber towards Kilmor. "Use your own lightsaber, and I will use mine" he said and ignited his other blade. He took another step, then jumped and swirled over Kilmor, his red blade striking the lightsaber from the jedi's neck. He landed softly on the floor a few meters behind Kilmor. He quickly, but smoothly turned around and prepared himself for a battle he might not win

Curt looked at the sith confrontation, he'd seen wierder, then he turned to Nadira.

"alright then ms. don't mess with me or i'll go ji-had on you, i may seem laid back-" then his voice went deeper and utterly cold. "-but i too am not one to enfuriate" with that Curt sat back and fiddled with his gun.

((OOC: Joe, I'm not singling you out, But I dont want a **** stur here also))

Before anybody could move I used the force to summon my lightsaber off my belt and fly at the padawans head (activated) As the saber stopped 10cm away from his head I turned my head towards him,

"Dont even try... You wouldnt stand a chance, I surgest you just stay put for the time being, You will learn you place soon."

"Tepe, feel the force flowing through you, this fight can not be one by saber technique, you must release your anger to defeat the undead. But we do want to kill Kilmore, He is a good friend of my old master. Summon an arora around him, trap him from summoning his powers, you are powerful enough for this Tepe, just believe it, and it will be."

I then summon my aber back to my side and grab it, I then actervate the other side.

As soon as my blabe is extended, a thermol detonator flies through the window.

I push it back out with the force to find, that the bounty hunter that had followed me since I left coruscant.

*B-hunter*"You wont slip away this time Rythe."

"How many time do i have to kill you?"

Kin glanced over at the fellow Padawan, haing not noticed him before, and then pulled out his comlink: "Master, we're going to need several Knights over here. Kilmor's come back from the dead, and he seems quite angry. And uh...do me a favor and hurry," Kin said as the two Sith circled, lightsabers spinning and slicing.

---

Kilmor jabbed right, then left, and spun to slice toward's Tepe's chest. He fueled each attack with his anger, swinging with all his strength but struggling to speed up his followthrough for the next attack.

Nadira's eyes sparkled with laughter that did not come to the surface and she nodded slowly. "Then we understand one another," she said, glancing at the conflict between the Sith.

"That may not be something seen every day," she said casually to Curt, "but something tells me you've seen worse." She sighed. "I have too... and wished I never had."

She fell silent for a moment, staring at nothing. Then, she spoke again, keeping her eyes unfocused. "You may have run into my clone. She's been known to use my name when she thinks she can harm me."

"heh, i have seen worse, and it seems everyone has a clone these days, i killed mine off years ago, it seems i can beat myself up when i want, hah!" Curt leaned back in his chair and craned his neck to see the battle, it was getting closer.

"care to move to a different table?" Curt says as he was getting up.

Nadira shrugged and followed Curt to a different table. "So you've killed your clone, eh? Every time mine sees me, she runs away. You'd think she's afraid of me or something... then again, why shouldn't she be? I killed off her trainer."

"well mine was easy to kill, first he stole my ship, so i knew how disable it, second he killed off my crew and got another one, bad idea, and third, he challenegd me, so i got a new ship, and new crew and kicked his ass, he was too ambitious to be me, but whatever."

Something suddenly came over the padawan and he used the force to snatch the communicator from Kin's hands. "Negative that request." he said calmly into it. Then he used the force to make his lightsaber handle fly around and hit Kin right in the back of the head. He watched as he fell to the floor then backed up into the shadows once more.

((Geez, I knew I was an unstable sith apprentice, but I didn't have those kind of sudden boosts... Or did I?

Anyways, at least I didn't godmode(too much) or kill other people's characters, Larz. Better watch out. These people can be pretty nasty... Especially me. Ask from LukeKatarn. He'll know what I'm talking about :D ))

Tepe kept stricktly on defence. he closed his eyes as his hands still kept blocking the attacks with the lightsaber like they would move by themselves. The sith lord started mumbling something and concentrated halfly on the force. He didn't think he would need to be doing this... He let out a sight as his eyes flashed open, fully yellow from anger. He struck once, then twice. then the same from the other side, flipped backwards to the door and raised his hand at the closening ghost. A transparent ball formed around Kilmor and it started glowing red. "Kilmor! Say hi to my old master when you see him" he said with a grin as the ball started tightening around Kilmor. The ball grew small, tiny... Then faded, Kilmor no longer there. If he could've gotten out of it somehow, the pain of the ball's tightening wouldn't please him very much... Tepe dropped to his knees and deactivated his lightsaber. He took deep breaths as he tried to calm down. His eyes returned to normal after a few blinks. The man took another deep breath and then looked up towards Rythe. He was exchausted as he rose up, his legs barely holding him up. He stumbled to the nearest unoccupied booth and sat down by the wall so he could see anyone coming towards him. He shook his head slowly. He really needed to rest badly... The anger inside him burned still, but the force didn't flow throught him like before

Nadira laughed. "My clone has done nothing of the sort. If she were to walk in now and see me, she'd turn tail and leave as quickly as she could. She knows very well that I could defeat her... that I would defeat her if we ever fought. Therefore, she's not interested in getting anywhere near me."

Originally posted by VikingLarz

Something suddenly came over the padawan and he used the force to snatch the communicator from Kin's hands. "Negative that request." he said calmly into it. Then he used the force to make his lightsaber handle fly around and hit Kin right in the back of the head. He watched as he fell to the floor then backed up into the shadows once more.

((Whoa...careful, that's borderline godmoding there, assuming joe isn't okay with what you just did...))

((It doesn't matter how many characters he has. Plus, you can't dictate other people's reactions to stuff you do. That's godmoding. Perhaps joe didn't/doesn't want to have his character knocked out, so he would be free to have his character duck unless you make that impossible - which you didn't.))

(I am not getting smart here or anything, but he can regain concious. It can be a two second knock out or the blow just knocked him to the floor. I figured that he was a minor character. It seemed that joetheeskimo5 was mainy focussing on on the undead jedi guy. My mistake I will not borderline godmod anymore.)

Archived