Home

What are your Fav worlds??KOTOR

Darth Smaug

Dxun Moon by far.

Lot's to do without having to put up with alot of "helpless" NPC dribble. At least the Mandalorians were 'suave' enough to push my buttons and make me want to do the sidequests just to show'em that they weren't the only ones who could hold their own... heh...

Favorite: Tatooine-I like the classics, and Nar Shaddaa-I dunno lots to do, like the look of the place too

Worst: Manaan-boring, I mean those stupid Selkath camera warnings ahhhhhh, Korriban(TSL)-nothing interesting at all, what was with the secret tomb, was it an attempt at a plot twist that went horribly wrong or what???

KoTOR

Taris: Big city environment. Many things to do without a lightsaber. You can actually feel normal on this planet(not a Jedi).

KoTOR 2

Onderon: A Naboo-like planet. I just love its civil war plot and its sense of urgency it gives the player.

K1: Korriban. I loved the ancient feel, like Egypt. It was awesome that we got to explore the tombs and stuff. Kashyyyk in close second, though. It had this jungle vibe that was just giddy.

K2: Dxun for sure. It had everything I loved from the first (tombs/jungle environment :D ).

Originally posted by Tokkobot

kotor1: I dont know why you dont like manaan. I love that place because there is lots of things to do and i think music in manaan is like best ever. Only annoying thing was that court things.

kotor2: telos most likely. Ithorians are so funny :)

Manaan is just so weird...

• 3 weeks later...

Faves:

Kotor 1 - Tatooine. I don't know why, but the endless miles of desert suited me.

Closely followed by Kashyyyk. The whole jungle colony thing was nice after a large city filled world like Taris. Plus, you godda love those Wookies! :D

TSL - Dxun. Pretty much the same reason as Kashyyk. Also, was nice to actually be able to co-operate with the Mandalorians instead of having them trying to burn your carcus to a crisp.

Followed by Onderon. I liked the use of war and conflict used on it at the later stages of the game.

Not-so Faves:

Kotor 1 - Manaan - Don't even get me started on this one.

Korriban - I don't know why, but this place felt extremely boring to me, even though I was a dark-sider.

TSL - Peragus II. I hate going through this level each time I start a new game. I find it very bland and repeditive.

Nar Shaada. I Don't *hate* this planet, it's just that I hate games where you have to constantly back track through huge places all the time.

On K1 I like Korriban a lot (especially if you go there as your last planet, tons of fun telling everybody you are the Dark Lord). The worst on K1 probably was Yavin (does that one count as a planet??) and also Manaan. I kinda like Dantooine (but not as much as Korriban)

On K2 I'd say Dantooine (the Sith bombed the Jedi Academy? At least 80% is still intact, and the most damage appears to be done to the garden) and Korriban are the worst, and M5 if that one counts. Best planet in K2 I'd say is Nar Shaddaa.

Archived