Home

New NPC model: HiphoStreed!!!!

NeoMarz1

:angel: :angel: :angel: The Streeds are out!!! :angel: :angel: :angel:

Hope you all enjoy this model, and I encourage anyone to get some cools screens up!!!! I have play tested it for both single and multiplayer... Works fine. There are a total of seven different versions (with both downloads).

****Character Background**** :

The Hypostreed is an alien horse breed that seemed to have been imported from somewhere in the "outer rim". The Breeds seemed to just pop up in the "Hydian Run" trade route. The unique characteristics of the Streed include Gills, long neck, and protruding chin. The Gills are only a secondary breathing apparatus to the primary lung system. It is believed that the Streed is from a planet with a very humid atmosphere. The long neck, and protruding chin are a evolutionary tool, that enables them to dig stream bottom vegitation up for consumption. The amazing thing about this animal is that they seem to be very adaptable to various harsh climates.

:angel: downloads are here:angel:

HypoStreed with "5" varients

http://www.pcgamemods.com/10855/

Battle Streed with Heavy Armor "2" varients

http://www.pcgamemods.com/10857/

Mars out!!!

Originally posted by LightNinja

i'd have liked to see my name as animator in the description but no problem, nice job

Its in there dude, I didnt forget! Here is the proof!!!

I would never forget to put that! You did an awesome job!!!!!

Title :Streeds

Modeling/Skins :Mars Marshall "NeoMarz1"

Sounds :NeoMarz1

Vehicle Imports :Light Ninja

Animations/Weighting :Light Ninja

E-Mail :neomarz1@sbcglobal.net

File Name :Streeds.pk3

File Size :1.68MB

Date Released :3/8/2005

Well I may have missed it in the discription, but I made sure that credit was given all over the ReadMe.. Here is another snipit that I put.

Quote:

Special Thanks to "Light Ninja" for supplying the incredible animations... and thanks for putting up with my pickyness.

End Quote:

:angel:

If you help me out again, I'll do better, kay? Mars out!

OOOOOOOOPS, I just looked at the PCgamemods site, and realized that I didnt get you in the discription, sorry. I just cut and pasted a small part of the Read me...... Well you are in the ReadMe, but I apologize for not posting better. Sorry mate, I was getting frustrated during the post, cuz I was just trying to get these out quickly. Mars out

Originally posted by iron_knuckle

Hey, Marz, i download both streed packs last night, and i gotta say theres nothing quite like a mandalorian on streedback with the soulreaver! this is by far the greatest vehicle ever made for this game.

You know its funny, but I used my Black Manalorian on the Black Streed, and I agree... they seem to go together, not sure why, but they do! I spent more time running around with the Mando than anything. Mars out

• 3 weeks later...

Archived