Home

Christmas is over!

Darth Groovy

Yes somebody HAD to tell you all and remind you that Christmas has been over for over 2 months now.

So please, take down your trees, your decorations, and above all... all you you nit wits with Santa hats on your avatars please just change them already!?!?!?

Thank you, that is all! :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jebbers

some how i get the feeling this is directed more at Acrylic than anyone else...:xp:

No actually I have seen quite a few people still using santa hats on the avatar other than Acrylic, so no, it's not just him.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

It can be celebrated on the 24th or 25th of December. We're trying to overthrow Christmas' hold of the 25th.

I am liking this idea....and I am listening! :D

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Yes somebody HAD to tell you all and remind you that Christmas has been over for over 2 months now.

So please, take down your trees, your decorations, and above all... all you you nit wits with Santa hats on your avatars please just change them already!?!?!?

Thank you, that is all! :D

Thank you for the news flash ;P

Don't mistake my anti-christmas mentality for anti-christianity. It's only because Christmas has become a corporate holiday, and thus it must be replaced. A rebirth is in order.

I didn't mistake it. I stand for all things Chiristmas, including Santa.

I say keep the santa hat, spread around a lil holaday cheer after the holiday's. AND especially try to get it to Darth Groovy, There something you have against christmas? and for this I shall change my avatar. WHOSE WITH ME?

{edit} nevermind, couldn't find christmas one

{edit} HAHA! GOT IT!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS DARTH GROOVY!!!

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It can be celebrated on the 24th or 25th of December. We're trying to overthrow Christmas' hold of the 25th.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is it possible to make a holiday?

What is wrong with Santa Avatars after Christmas? There should be a Christmas and an Annual Gift Day. So then the atiasts can have AGF and the Christians can have X-mas. That would be good for me having a Christian mom and an athiast dad I could celebrate both :D (did I spell athaist right or is that the way to spell it?)

Yes its possible to make a holiday. The Americans did with the 4th of July.

Archived