Home

Well, this sucks.

TK-8252

Sorry to hear that. Same thing happened to me. I was going to Sweden with my father to see my grandmother because she had gotten sick and didn't have much time left. She died before I got there, but my dad had ben taking flights from Sweden to the U.S. constantly so he was there when she died. I didn't know her that well and I had only seen her once or twice when I was around 3 or 4 years old so it didn't hurt very bad, but you(TK) on the other hand probably knew your grandmother more than I knew mine. So it most likely hurts more. Sorry about your loss.

I'm sorry for your loss, TK.

My grandma has terminal cancer, we expect her to go anytime, though she's lived a lot longer than anyone expected, and she's in good spirits. One of my grandfathers died suddenly of a heart attack, and that was quite a shock. The other slowly died of Alzheimers which was a lot harder. So you have my sympathies.

May she rest in peace!

I know how you feel. On my dads side my Grandmother has had two brain tumors, and has lost all capibilities of short term memory, while she can remember stuf that happened years ago (the doctors removed part of her cerebral cortex along with the tumor, I'm not sure exactly how it works) while my Grandpa is is recovering from being in intensive care from months, on my mom's side my grandma died from the wrong hosbital medication a few months ago and my grandpa whos in his nineties still thinks his great aunt lives down the street. :(

Only one of my ganddad's died. and my uncle died drunk driving. I never knew them well anyway. I haven't lost anyone close yet, however Im sure soon my time will come. I imagine I'll go nuts. part of life.

I soppose dying is better than living forever on the frozen planet after the sun goes out.

Originally posted by kipperthefrog

I soppose dying is better than living forever on the frozen planet after the sun goes out.

Huh? **** that noise. If I could live forever, sun or no ****ing sun, I would do it. Why would it matter if you had the sun if you could live through it?

Archived