Home

Tis a Sad... Sad... Day

ChAiNz.2da

They ruined it! *is traumitized*. :freakout:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! They might as well as change his name now! It's time for Healthy Furry thing. :( What has this world become? Everything is so screwed up! I HATE THE WORLD! IT'S JUST WRONG! First that Teerie lady, and now THIS!? Awwwwwwwww man, the world is so coeming to an end.:disaprove:chop1::hang1::lurkblast

maybe they'll change his name to 'the monster' formerly known as the cookie monster

maybe these people should watch super size me

and maybe the parents should learn to shoulder some of the blame because something i have witnessed is that most larger parents serve up larger portions

this is what happens, the generation before thee isa bunch of hipcrits, first they make video games and computers etc then they tell us we cant do those because we are getting overweight, atleast some of us play sports :swear:

Originally posted by infernox

this is what happens, the generation before thee isa bunch of hipcrits, first they make video games and computers etc then they tell us we cant do those because we are getting overweight, atleast some of us play sports :swear:

good for you but your geting of topic this thread is about them changing the cookie monster into the sometimes food monster

now as a kid when i saw cookie monster stuffing cookies down his throaght i didnt suddenly get the urge to fill plates with cookies and try to stuff them all in my mouth, i was to busy laughing

Archived