Home

Movie Rating

urluckyday

Actually, if you look at the bottom part of the Forum page (not of any posts) , you will see a "Search This Forum" with a white text box and go button and I just used it to search for any threads with the PG-13 phrase in it and it worked.

[Edit:After further investigation, I have noticed that the Search Function is disabled for regular users.]

Sorry about that, I should've looked further.

I am very surprised at this though - George Lucas has pandered to the younger set for the last two movies, so why is he changing it now?

Not that killing children is good at all, but it might be better if they don't have to edit as much *cough*brief nudity*cough*

Originally posted by TheMadDoofer

I am very surprised at this though - George Lucas has pandered to the younger set for the last five movies

Fixed.

Why has he changed? Because this is the birth of Darth Vader, one of the most vile, despicable, villians ever in cinematic history. He is the Dark Lord of the Sith. Some people are incapable of grasping exactly what that means, this will show them all. And this is the link up from the good kid to the most twisted despot in the universe.

No, I meant the last two - though definitely moreso Episode I. The other movies focused more on human interactions and "drama" while the last two were special effects and some cutesy characters. (Not that they were that bad)

I don't know where you've been, but all 5 movies so far have been childrens movies. All featuring new innovations in special effects, and containing cute characters.

One and Two also focus on human interaction and emotional exploitation. You're just deluded by your fanboyism.

If you watched the documentaries, you'll see how George intended his movies to attract kids. I would say Episode I is probably the most "kid-friendly" of the saga, but that's not how it was intended. Look at the senate scenes - when I first watched the movie I was like seven or nine (I forgot which year it came out), and I had absolutely no idea what they were talking about.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about that, I should've looked further.

I am very surprised at this though - George Lucas has pandered to the younger set for the last two movies, so why is he changing it now?

Not that killing children is good at all, but it might be better if they don't have to edit as much *cough*brief nudity*cough*

NUDITY IN STAR WARS??!! WHERE?*acts like a excited dog*

It's not like if you're under 13 you can't get into the theater to see it. Have a parent take you, or just buy tickets yourself (the people selling tickets are usually teenagers, and thus don't care). Hell, buy tickets to a kids movie and then sneak in, most theaters don't have guards checking to see if you're in the right movie.

Can't find a way to get in? Then you don't deserve to see it in theaters.

Archived