Home

Movie Rating

urluckyday

Hey, welcome to the spoiler forums, feel free to look around (if you want to be spoiled of course) if you need any help feel free to ask anyone with more than about two hundred posts :p

anywho, yeah, thats pretty old news, if your two young sneak in, just wait at the back door for the last movie to end, then walk in and hind behind the curtains on the side ;)

edit, okay, mostly everyone above 200 posts :psabertooth *glare*

It's no surprise, but it's still a disapointment. I'm old enough to see it, but I feel sorry for all the kids that have to wait until its out on dvd or video.

Im not up to date with how they rate it. What would make it so bad it would need a higher rating?

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Empire had it been released later on would've gotten PG-13 no doubt. Luke being gimped, Han being tortured, all that stuff.

not to mention slicing up an animal and then stuffing someone inside

:D

It has been known for sometime that Revenge of the Sith would get a PG-13 rating, as admitted by George Lucas in an interview due to its dark nature. For me, it would seem fitting that the saga finale would be given such a mark. I still dont see being a blow to Lucasfilms since a lot of fans will be 13 and over, and most parents wont care if their children under 13 see it because its Star Wars. and if some little brat suffers nightmares from Anakin or General Grevious, then I personally applaud GL for a job well done.

if some little brat suffers nightmares from Anakin or General Grevious, then I personally applaud GL for a job well done

you sick, twisted little b*****d! (i agree! :D)

also, just a thought. Im in britan and we dont have PG-13 ratings. So what does it mean? Im guessing it's like out 12A rating which means anyone under 12 can see it, but only with an adult.

Originally posted by guybroom

So the jedi younglings are going to be murdered by anikin? I thought it was just a rumor.

Nope, he kills EVERYONE. Bear Clan members, Younglings, Padawans, Knights, Masters, Council Members, etc.

Originally posted by Prime

Whether they are all killed on screen is another story...

I think it might show a little of the jedi carnage, but i'm not sure if they will show it all. I know for certain they will show the death of ZETT JUKASSA, all I know of him is he is a Jedi Padawan, he must be important if they made an action figure out of him.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by TheMadDoofer

I heard yesterday that the movie might be rated PG-13. Has this been a long-running rumor, or is it true/false?

Welcome to a month ago. It was confirmed a long while back that it will be pg-13. The tv spots even say it at the end now. :p

Yeah heres a reason:

Well when annie turns to the dark side he goes to the jedi temple. Well there are some of the kids we saw in Ep 2 (Training with yoda) that are in the room that annie comes into. So they come out and say "Oh hello master Anakin" and then annie takes out his light sabar. And slice and dice

Due to the amount of threads on the subject, I have merged 2 threads together to make this one. but in the future, use the Search Function, as it is there for your convenience.

Also, in the future, check the Revenge of the Sith FAQ for such information, and if you do have new info for the FAQ and can provide solid evidence, it will be updated as such.

Archived