Home

This is a great day here in the world of shades

Heil my rogues :)

how its going, again... its been al ong time, yea im still breathing among the living..

well im doing very good, nice job, im working as an agent in the Information Technology deparment at the Global Service Center, in CEMEX (CEMENTOS MEXICANOS), doing great

and today im here to announce something important:

TODAY MY LITTLE PRINCESS WAS BORN

Im a dad now :)

We will call her Carmen Elena.

I dont know the conversion, but she was born with 3 kilos 650 gms I am proud of my bride, she did a great job.

Well rogues thats the update :p

take care pals, when ill get pictures of my baby ill show her to you

OOOOOOOhh.. WHAT A DAY!!

First, TRIPLE POST BY DSS!

Then, finally got my sound working for linux had pizza and a Desperados.

AND THIRDLY -- LOS DASSOS EST EL DADDOS!! CONGRATOS!!!! :D:D:D

That's great because now we can share baby pics. Everyone can post one! COOOOL.

Man, did you 'join' the birth? It was some great experience for me. She "fell out" just to land directly on her little bottomside. XP

I guess now that you have a family, it's over with the Aresen-Air-stewardessezziones®.. ?? ;D

Err.. wait, you don't have a baby with this old ghost lady you told me about? Tell me it's some hhhhhhhhot!!!!! mexican girlita. Chinese would be OK, too.. of course.. ;P

Alrighty then. Daddy-poo.

Wow, you're a dad now?!?? Congratulations, of course!

But, I totally can't picture you as a dad... Of all the people here you never would have been my first guess as someone who would make the leap into parenthood early.

Huh. Funny old world...

• 2 months later...

Hey Rogues, what a nice surprise!!! Coming back from inexistence and seeing you here with such a great news!!! Congratulations, Darky and congratulations to Carmen Elena! Welcome to our world!!! :D By the way, when did you get married, man? ...and who is she? :rolleyes: is it alright to ask... :rolleyes: I'm sort of lost here far away from all of you, guys...

Archived