Home

Hey Guys! Long Time No See + Need Some Help!

Boba Rhett

First off, Hi! I'm back in Missouri in case any of you were wondering where I ran off to. I should be able to get back on LF a lot more often now.

What'd I miss?

Secondly, I need some help translating the stuff below. :D I need it converted to Spanish. I tried free translation but it spits out nonsense so if anyone who has a firm grasp on the language can help me, free pancakes for everyone!

1. Exit Configuration

2. Enter Sensor Distance

3. Set Time

4. Set Date

5. Contrast Adjust

6. Interval Settings

7. Change Station ID

8. View Transmit Log

9. Set Accumulation

What does "ID" change to, or is it pretty universal?

i guess im your man, cuz im spanish ^^:

1. Salir de la configuración

2. Introducir distancia al sensor (i'm not sure if you mean this, i put it like if you were asking for introduce a distance to a sensor :S)

3. Determinar Hora

4. Determinar Fecha

5. Ajustar Contraste

6. Opciones de Intervalos

7. Cambiar Station ID

8. Ver Transmit Log

9. Determinar Acumulacion(this is the literal translation cuz i dont know what this means)

Welcome back, Rhett! :D

Biggest thing I think you missed was the fiasco with GothiX, where he was hit by a car while he was on his bike, if you haven't already heard about that yet.

Taken from his deviantART journal he made 9 days after it happend:

I got hit by a car, smashed my face into the pavement after a short flight. Need to work on my landings.. The winnings? Top part of my nose is splintered, borttom bart is boken. Lost 3 teeth, one broke off [the other teeth were put back]. Wounds all over my face, and everything was swollen and painful... I'm missing a lock of hair.. Got stuck in a rearview mirror...

The less good part: Brain damage. REading and writing is hard, and I get dizzy if I run, or get too active some other way. Can't keep my concentration properly, either.. But the worst part is the sun. Usually, it leaves a white spot in your vision when you look at it, which is gone in what, 2 seconds? Well, it lasts for over 5 minutes for me, causing me to be practically blinded. No fun.

You can find his LF post about it here.

A few of the swampies got together and made him a get well soon card which involved all the swampies involved to make a get well comment. You can find the card here.

Thankfully, he's doing pretty good nowadays.

Originally posted by LightNinja

i guess im your man, cuz im spanish ^^:

2. Introducir distancia al sensor (i'm not sure if you mean this, i put it like if you were asking for introduce a distance to a sensor :S)

Sensor, this is Distance. Distance, this is Sensor. Now that the introductions are over, I don't think that was exactly what he meant. I think he meant "type in the distance from the sensor"

Archived