Home

The OFFICIAL "I've seen The Revenge of the Sith" thread

Lynk Former

Saw it last night. Fantastic film. The 2 hours plus seemed to go very quick. I didn't want it to end. I'll see it again next weekend.

One thing I missed - I thought it would explain how Obi-Wan disappeared in his fight with Vader in ANH.

Wouldn't it be cool if Lucas did one more movie about the rise of the rebellion and a young Leia joining it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No - I noticed Luke was using a green one when I watched the new DVD set when he is practicing on Han's Ship when Obi puts the blaster shield over him.....?

Oh okay - I see that the falcon one must've been a f-up....

that just struck me as a wtf moment.

Absolutely spectacular! It completely vindicates the 1st 2 episodes. Nice one George!

At the end, when Obi and Anakin are fighting, you know what's going to happen to Anakin, but you don't know when. I thought he was going to buy it over that lava waterfall. He didn't, and every second longer the fight went on ramped my nerves up. When he was finally done, it was like "f*ckin hell!". I don't think I blinked once for the 2 hours it was on:)

Also, I don't know if it's been already answered, but Greivous was coughing because Mace Windu force crushed his lungs at the end of the Clone Wars Season 2.

Wouldn't it be cool if Lucas did one more movie about the rise of the rebellion and a young Leia joining it.

TV Series?

OK ive watched ROTS about 30 times (no joke) & after watching it twice today everything just seems rushed, & Anakin could have been a little more aggressive, that seen where Obiwan tells him Palpatine is evil & Anakin replies- to me the Jedi are evil- He says it with his whining voice like he's gonna cry or something! That should have been said with serious hatred! And the raysheild comment by Obiwan should have never made it to the final cut- how did this happen were smarter than this- That has to be the worst star wars line ever! The movie battle & fight scenes are great! This is by far the best of the prequels as exspected. I hope there is alot of extra scenes included in the final movie on DVD to fill it in. Dont get me wrong im not knocking it im a die hard fan, just really those 2 lines bothered me other than that i love this movie!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heres the question of the day: Where was boba fett in episode 3? Didnt lucas say he would have a minor role? I saw it 3 times and I still dont see boba fett!

What ruined the trilogy dvd box set was jar jar screaming "Wesa free!" at the end of ROTJ.

And why is it that I am finding additional tracks for the episode 3 soundtrack online that arent on my soundtrack?

I am so confused...:c3po:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived