Home

ET's new hotness

ET Warrior

Originally posted by Mike Windu

ON TOPIC: I'm just biding my time, then I'll probably get an Ipod shuffle cause... the others are freakin expensive and I'm just a poor little asian. :p

Stick with the Creative groove, get the Nano, dude!

Clicky 1 Clicky 2

Don't hurt me! >_>

*Phears backlash*

TiE

Originally posted by InsaneSith

iPod shuffle is the best flash player on the market. Anyone that says otherwise knows jack**** about anything and should be stabbed in the genitals.

Thats a professional review :p

Now that I have checked out this "hawtness: I might actually save up, looks cool. Plus my bro is going to college and he is taking the iPod with him.

Can you get it at any old computer/software store like CompUSA, Best Buy?

Originally posted by InsaneSith

iPod shuffle is the best flash player on the market. Anyone that says otherwise knows jack**** about anything and should be stabbed in the genitals.

It doesn't have a screen. I like MP3 players with screens :)

*awaits to be stabbed*

Originally posted by Acrylic

It doesn't have a screen. I like MP3 players with screens :)

*awaits to be stabbed*

I agree with you...... but I like stabbings....

*Stab*

:indif:

EDIT:

iStab.jpg

EDIT #2: I didn't make this ^^ :p

TiE

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I totally give it my stamp of approval. I am 100% satisfied with my purhcase

heh...let me give you another tidbit of hard life lessons.... when you start living with a woman(this is when your relationship hits 'long term' status), if she takes a fancy to something you have, it HERS...I havent seen my GBA SP or my mp3 player for MONTHS, nay YEARS !!! Thats half the freakin reason I bought the pocket pc because it is a substitute for both and has password protection !!!! (plus, work payed for it :p)

hold onto it while you can !!

mtfbwya

Originally posted by TiE 23

iStab.jpg

Good to know it's there for defence......does it also incorporate degate?

Or perhaps you were thinking defense? Just a thought.

Yes, I'm aware that you can technically spell it defence and not be wrong, but only if you're British.

Originally posted by Father Torque

I hope you dont get HIRED!!!! :mad:

:p , just kidding, (haha i didnt write jk). Good luck with that luke, what kinda work are you doing?

I was working in a warehouse, now I hope to be working in a fast food restraunt.

I think I may invest my money in that iStab... looks interesting. I wonder if it can store music... you know.. so I can stab and listen at the same time.

Originally posted by VikingLarz

I'm in the mood for some death. POST IT AGAIN!

that would be trolling and trolling=bad:mad:

Originally posted by lukeskywalker1

I was working in a warehouse, now I hope to be working in a fast food restraunt.[/Quote]

you hope to be there? most people try to avoid working in them but to each their own....

true which is why i became a union roofer...making 11.75 an hour as an apprentice and as a journeyman ill make 22.50 an hour and i will be able to buy lots of hawtness...

only down side is that you work in the blazing hot sun, like today, it was 97 degrees fahrenheit and i over heated and almost puked all over and almost passed out... :(

Originally posted by jebbers

only down side is that you work in the blazing hot sun, like today, it was 97 degrees fahrenheit and i over heated and almost puked all over and almost passed out... :(

wearing a hat, taking breaks, and drinking bevarages that keep you hydrated are a good idea. :)

(Unless you already do those, in which case, ignore this post :p)

Archived