Karaoke Fun With Darth Groovy

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

I think its more of $5.53, but hey

SING THE MORTAL KOMBAT SONG

*glares at ty*

uh...uh....

[singing]I wanna be a Care Bear. Oh It will be so great to when I'm a Care Bear

Oh I can hardly wait to be a Care Bear and do the things Care Bears do.

Oh I wanna be a Care Bear Like you! You do?[/singing]

:o

Originally posted by Chase Windu

hahaha...

He does sound like Bert. My Pepsi went down the wrong pipe when I heard it I was laughing so hard.

Tough crowd.

I'd like to hear someone else sing something and post it here.

I'll do some more tomorrow when i'm not so tired.

Recording these to mp3 is a pain in the butt.

• 3 weeks later...

*bump*

Rich Girl was good. For your voice that is; not really my type of song but hey, what'll ya do? :)

How You Remind Me just didn't work for me. I think that your voice works better with songs like Rich Girl, that one you sing Invisible Man or something, things like that, etc. I think that if you'd stick with less rock and go for some smoother sounds, these guys might not be such jackasses. :p Plus I like Nickelback way too much, so I'm very picky about others singing it. But don't feel bad; I highly doubt Chad Kroeger could sing Rich Girl and make it sound good. :D

*bump*

Rich Girl was good. For your voice that is; not really my type of song but hey, what'll ya do? :)

How You Remind Me just didn't work for me. I think that your voice works better with songs like Rich Girl, that one you sing Invisible Man or something, things like that, etc. I think that if you'd stick with less rock and go for some smoother sounds, these guys might not be such jackasses. :p Plus I like Nickelback way too much, so I'm very picky about others singing it. But don't feel bad; I highly doubt Chad Kroeger could sing Rich Girl and make it sound good. :D

Usually people say I sound good, but this is one time, where the pipes failed me. Lesson learned. I also do a pretty decent version of "Every Breath You Take" by The Police, and "Bizzarre Love Triangle" by New Order. If I get up the courage, I might try those again and see if I get better feedback.

Actually I HATE Nickelback, but this game doesn't have any Stone Temple Pilots (which I like better), so this was as close as I could get to the grunge sound that I love.

Archived