Home

I have been authorized by GL to...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Vladimir-Vlada

REVAN RULES!!!

Of course he does. Provided he's on the Dark Side.

Oh, and I thougth that you would be like Vader. :xp:

Just because the middle-aged Devon is tall and has a deep voice doesn't mean he's like Vader. He's actually quite the contrary; he's more scheming, manipulative and power-hungry than Vader is...

Originally posted by REDJOHNNYMIKE

Sure, sure, when you can edit the almighty canony first post

There's no need for me to. The first post is good enough already.

So we can have Jango vs Mandalore etc. duels.

Being the director of these filsm, my replay is... NO.

This'll be a very long set of films... Devon (Tyran) has a very long life...

:lol:

Man this thread is never gonna last:D

@renegad angel, "Do I get any chicks?"

You're 13!!! Even if you're an EL17 fighter, I don't think they'll take you until you "GROW UP" more;)

"Me want hot girls! And World Domanation, but that can wait."

I thought you were a JEDI;)

"Of course he does. Provided he's on the Dark Side."

Revan, and Naver rule either way:D

"He's actually quite the contrary; he's more scheming, manipulative and power-hungry than Vader is..."

Okay, so he's more like Revan than Vader, so does he still fight his own battles, what form style and general way of fighting does he use?

You still didn't say wether or not you would play him (go ahead, it's a bigger salary):D

"There's no need for me to. The first post is good enough already."

"Being the director of these filsm, my replay is... NO."

Did you check this mornings re-edit of the first post (made it all nice and shiny)

Co-Writers can't make themselves directors:D

"Being the director of these filsm, my replay is... NO."

I wasn't asking, I was stating one of the purposes of the film:cool:

"This'll be a very long set of films... Devon (Tyran) has a very long life..."

Actually it will be one continuous updated film.

And another thought, the Hero shouldn't be entirely force deficient, it would be awesome if he has mastered the martial arts related powers, without any force user supervision,

And he doesn't use Lightsabers, and hardly ever needs weapons at all, basically he's like NEO except for not using guns.

Any ideas what that hero will be named?

There will be multiple heroes, villains, and intertwining storylines.

Okay, so he's more like Revan than Vader, so does he still fight his own battles, what form style and general way of fighting does he use?

Devon is more like Anakin than any other character when he's a Jedi, though he slowly gets more manipulative, and by the end of his life, you'd think he and Sidious were brothers. :rolleyes:

His forms at combat vary. When he's young, he uses Form V, and when he gets old, he uses Form II.

You still didn't say wether or not you would play him (go ahead, it's a bigger salary):D

I'm the director, so I choose the salaries! :p But, sure, I'll take the part.

Ooh! Ooh! pick me for the script-writing! I've got this great idea for a Bastila/Luke romance - they fight side-by-side to destroy Grand Moff Ming's (played by Max von Sydow) dreaded GALAXY SUCKER, which can suck the life from entire planets and then defraud the corpses with cheap SW knockoffs which everyone gets really hyped up about and then afterwards is really disappointed by.

Also, the possibility of Leia marrying Carth, divorcing Han, and settling down to have children with ParanoiaMan.

HK marches on the third time reborn Emperor (reanimated from old hair samples), and kills him armed only with a small pin.

Of course he does. Provided he's on the Dark Side.

:drop2:

REVAN IS LIGHTSIDE! AND HE ALWAYS WILL BE!!!

Ooh! Ooh! pick me for the script-writing! I've got this great idea for a Bastila/Luke romance - they fight side-by-side to destroy Grand Moff Ming's (played by Max von Sydow) dreaded GALAXY SUCKER, which can suck the life from entire planets and then defraud the corpses with cheap SW knockoffs which everyone gets really hyped up about and then afterwards is really disappointed by.

Also, the possibility of Leia marrying Carth, divorcing Han, and settling down to have children with ParanoiaMan.

HK marches on the third time reborn Emperor (reanimated from old hair samples), and kills him armed only with a small pin.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You go!

@Emperor Devon

Your very contradictory aren't you...lol And what's with constantly correcting others grammer and spelling? Are we in English class?

I thought you'd heard of him a few days ago.

That's why I said:

I'd never heard of him either till the other day.

A few days ago and the other day meaning "a day or two ago" is pretty much the same thing ;)

OK, it looks like I'm going to have to do some staff shifting, promoting people, and giving my titles more important names so that we can end devon's delusions of grandeur and control:D

I'm going to clean and update some stuff in the "ALMIGHTY FIRST POST" then I will address the most current issues,

I'lll edit this or make a new post to address current updates when I am finished (i am fairly lazy so it might take a few minutes):D

LOL, when updating ED's position, a SMILY appeared, that's just wrooooong.:D

WHEN WANTING INFO, ALWAYS LOOK AT THE FIRST POST

Also, Darth Tyran and the aforementioned reborn emperor should have a duet version of "Mr. Sandman" and "Bring Me Sunshine", or as they are in the Star Wars universe, "Mr. Force-Man", and "Bring Me Dark Side".....

Time travel should also be possible, fueled by ancient sith artifacts which were hidden down the back of the sofa in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, which Palpatine simply built over rather than demolished......or alternatively he rented it out as luxury apartments....

The story should happen in four different time periods and six separate timelines. The truth should be that, due to the mysteriousness of the Force, Sidious is in fact Traya reborn, but this has caused a huge strain on the Universe, and so time is fragmenting. Can Darth Tyran solve the problem before the time runs out, and unlock the bonus mission?

@Insidious, I like your style, you've got MOXIE or whatever:D that's why Devon has been promoted to make room for you as co-writer, he is executive writer, so he has the final say unless I say different, but he must still drop a little of his pride and at least hear you out:D

Love the holocron in the sofa,

Mind if I use that, when I get better at modding?pleeeeez:D

@ General Kenobi, please don't smack down the help that's my job, unless I pass the buck to a moderator or the all powerful Darth333,

Would you be interested in signing up for the project though, got to get the good spots while they're here:)

Everytime somebody wants a spot the original guy has to be promoted, and there are only so many promotions available.

I think I'll leave the smily typo in devons title so as to irk him the way HK does Malak with the "meatbag" reference:p

@VLADY check the titles in the first post:D

I think that updates us, Post to remind me if there's something I missed:)

the negotiations are not yet complete, so salary and job desriptions have not been finalized, but there is a possibility of his character Gttting with Bastilas clone ALITSAB as a pot sweetening deal.

Will act for free. For the Co-Producer, I expect:

The Outrider for the entire work, (I couldn't take the Ebon Hawk or the Millenium Falcon, it would be an offence against everyone's work)

Be awarded with the President for life title in 1 country, per month spent making. (just kidding)

500 Lightside points per word I say.

That would be all for now (Doubtful that I will ask for anything else, but just in case).

Oh, yeah! Will ALITSAB be played by Kate Beckinsale, and BASTILA by Bastila? If so then, I will start right now.

:D

Thanks for apointing me as Co-Producer.:D

Thanks!

Other ideas are that, due to muck-ups in the space-time thingummy, Sidious is now Luke's father, and Vader is Leia's brother, while Luke is his father, but not Leia's.

Darth Nihilus is in fact a hyper-intelligent moggy, and Darth Malak was now a Jedi Master who became a sock after the Mandalorian Wars (although this could simply be a historian's error :D )

@ VLADDY, "Oh, yeah! Will ALITSAB be played by Kate Beckinsale, and BASTILA by Bastila? If so then, I will start right now."

My "recruiting practices" not sounding so disgusting now are they;) :D :D

Kate will hopefully play both, ALY is a clone after all, but there is till the fact that revan gets bastila, and naver gets alitsab, it would be wrong to obey the orders of every mother to ever exist, and "SHARE"

Well, I've personally commissioned an original SHELBY COBRA :cool: for myself, so I don't see any problem with letting you have my outrider.:D

Your title is currently being updated to reflect your salary.

@InSidious, YOU ARE QUITE WELCOME, actually it is not a glitchy continuum, the time line has simply been compressed, all SW and EU stories and characters, currently co-exist, the entire SW history is "right now", we will build in either direction as we see fit, starting with working toward the future, and later doing "flashbacks" instead of prequels (because it is one continuous movie)

Sounds good, It's now permanent, but I don't think I'm going to edit anymore tonight, it's a whole lot of work,

I have a WHOLE lot more respect for moderators, not that I didn't have any before, it's just that now, I feel their editing pain:D

Feel free to continue with ideas though, I need to take a break from this thread for a few minutes:D

[austin danger powers=1]OH NO, I've gone crosseyed[/austin danger powers]

SEE YA VLAD:D

REVAN IS LIGHTSIDE! AND HE ALWAYS WILL BE!!!

Revan is always on the Dark Side. He never redeemed himself, and is one of the greatest Dark Lords the Sith ever had.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! We can't have Carth marrying Leia! (Besides, she married Han.) As the Supreme Omnipotent Master Director of these films (I just promoted myself... I am completely in charge now.)

Here are my plans for what each set of films will be about:

Epsiodes I to X: The Infinite Empire

Episodes XI to XIV: Xim the Despot

Episodes XV to XXV: The founding of the Republic

Episodes XXVI to XXXI: The Great Schism

Episodes XXXII to XXXIII: The founding of the Sith Empire

Episodes XXXIV to XL: More stuff about the Sith Empire

Epsiodes XLI to XLIV: Marka Ragnos' rise to power

Episodes XLV to L: Marka Ragnos' Reign

Epsiodes L to LX: The Great Hyperspace War

Episodes LXI to LXV: Freedon Nadd's rise to power

Episodes LXVI to LXVI: The Beast Wars

Epsiodes LXVII to LXX: The Freedon Nadd Uprising

Episodes LXXI to LXXXI: The Great Sith War

Epsiodes LXXXII to LXXXV: The Cleansing of the Nine Houses

Episodes LXXXVI to XC: The Mandalorian Wars

Episodes XC to C: The Jedi Civil War

Epsiodes CI to CIV: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

Episodes CIV to CVII: Knights of the Old Republic III: The Last of the Republic

Episodes CVIII to -CVXIII: The Sith War

Episode CVXIV: The Phantom Menace

Epsiode CVXV: Attack of the Clones

Episodes CVXVI to CVXX: The Clone Wars

Epsiode CVXXI: Revenge of the Sith

Episodes CVXXII to CVXXV: The original STAR WARS trilogy

Episodes CVXXVI to CVXXIX: The Thrawn Crisis

Epsiodes CVXXX to CVXXXX: The rebirth of Palpatine

Episodes CVXXXXI to CL: The Decline of the Galactic Empire

Episodes CL to CLX: The Yhuuzan Vong invasion

Episodes CLX to CLXXX: Devon's life story

I hope everyone else can read Roman numerals.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! We can't have Carth marrying Leia! (Besides, she married Han.) As the Supreme Omnipotent Master Director of these films (I just promoted myself... I am completely in charge now.)"

Well I have been really friendly too Darth333 lately, in fact she was even helping me mod, so she would probably be the first one whom I would talk to about some things I've been interested in, like thread hi jacking for instance;)

*wink wink nudge nudge*

Besides, I had G will me everything and then took him out with HK 47, So you have no viable claim:D

Besides, I don't see your so called "promotion" in the Canon that we like to refer to as the "ALMIGHTY FIRST POST" :worship:

:D

Be careful, all redheads have something in common with donald trump:D

This is almost to fun to take seriously, but it is going to have to stop Devon, and don't pout just because you didn't think of it first, pouting isn't befitting of one such as your evilness:D

Revan is always on the Dark Side. He never redeemed himself, and is one of the greatest Dark Lords the Sith ever had.

:drop2:

*Faints from the shock and gets up after 5 minutes... *

Hey, if you want to see a Sith Lord, use the Exile (he falls to the dark side eventually). He is first Ryan, and then Darth Kane.:sithm:

When are we going to start shooting?:D

Faints from the shock and gets up after 5 minutes...[/i] *

Hey, if you want to see a Sith Lord, use the Exile (he falls to the dark side eventually). He is first Ryan, and then Darth Kane.:sithm:

You'd only have one Sith Lord? My Exile falls to the Dark Side as soon as the game begins. Same with Revan. :p

When will we start filming? We've got to plan this stuff out first, and find a person who'll pay for all this... There are going to be over 100 films.

Hmm..........Bill Gates would probably pay, however this would mean scenes like the following:

Captain: Go to hyperspace!

Underling: I'm trying, Captain, but it'll take a few minutes!

Captain: We don't *HAVE* a few minutes!

Other Underling: If *only* we'd installed Windows Hyperspace XP Super-Wonderful Extra Professional Edition!

Which is frankly a price that is farr to high, IMAO

Archived