Home

I have been authorized by GL to...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Revan is always on the Dark Side. He never redeemed himself, and is one of the greatest Dark Lords the Sith ever had.

See revan starts out as Sith lord but i think he should be a jeid stay LS, and does not become a sith lord again, i like revan being good.

To:

Originally posted by REDJOHNNYMIKE

DIRECTOR-WRITER-PRODUCER, IN CHIEFREDJOHNNYMIKE

the Financial institution wants to contact you for the financing of your movie so...erm...empty your pm mailbox (it's full) ;)

and don't forget to delete those sent items!

LOL, DEVON STILL HAS DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR

:rofl: :rofl:

I'll start updating now:D

"When are we going to start shooting?"

When we are fully staffed, and have most of the bugs worked out with characters and storylines and stuff,

Then we'll actually start an RPG like scene where the actors will play the parts, the directors will direct their mood and style and whatever, writers will check for continuity and make sure they follow the story, a task shared with the directors, other staff members will have apropriate jobs as well,

Like I said, the entire thing is one never ending episode of the entire universal history, so we will keep on doing it until people get bored and leave, but they can be replaced (hmm, maybe a new forum is in order):D

"When will we start filming? We've got to plan this stuff out first, and find a person who'll pay for all this... There are going to be over 100 films."

*snaps cane on table* DEVON WAKE UP AND PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT'S GOING ON:D

GL is paying for it "remembeeeeerrr"

And I just rephrased ^^^ what the first post stated, so no 100 episodes:roleyess:

"We could put a lot of Microsoft commercilas between the films..."

Since we are doing this at G's expense, COMs would only be for entertainment value,

So they will have to be funny so as to give people a rest from the intense storyline, and let them get a snack:D

I SMELL A NEW JOB OPENING UP

I think InSidious gets first crack at Promotional Advertising Manager:D

He seems like he could do it with the proper disrespect for all things serious:D

But if we go with someone else, they must have a sense of humor:D

Originally posted by Darth InSidious

You want 100 films? HOW are we going to pad this story without stuff like that, mind-bogglingly complex multi-dimensional multi-time-line-time-spanning plots, VERY long duels, huge soliloquies, and BIG musical numbers?

Not all the films will be about the Jedi and Sith.

Ok, you posted while I was updating, look a couple of posts above:D

I'll start updating here now:)

Since it seems that Devon doesn't want to "go with the Boss's flow":D, and I don't want to have to do my donald trump impression,

one of the alternate side story lines, will be that the Sith always win and stuff like that, Emperor Devons control has been shifted to this, and he will be given free reign in a smaller pasture where he can't hurt as many people or small animals:D

I am sorry to announce, that I have talked with Darth333 (another close personal friend of G) and she has informed me that his secretly scheduled appearence on this thread has been postponed until after he finishes playing HALF LIFE 4, I'm not sure why he wants to play 3 and 4 before posting, but that's life, I guess:D

I agree with you, unfortunately, none of us will be allowed to be involved with that, because that's where the real ICE comes from:D

And once we all leave, it'll go downhill fast, and Jerry Springer will be doing his interview:D

Tell you what, InSidious, you start a new thread about your commercials, no reason why we can't do that before movie production, and I'll put my hancock in it to make it all official like:D

Just make sure everybody knows that it's tied into the movie:D

And hire anyone you want, I just found out that G is related to Bill Gates, and three different oil Sheiks:D

"Also, let's not forget that due to time compression there will now be seven Jedi Orders and fourteen Sith Orders (although the latter could simply be due to hissy fits over uniforms)...."

and

"Why on earth would there be that many Jedi and Sith orders? "

Well Devon, in your hate of religion, you must have heard of Denominations,

But actually the SW universe we are using, includes all characters simultaneously and their alternate version, living side by side, like it's no big deal,

This is something we are doing, to make it deeper, and do something that I can't think of anyone else doing before this.

Hmm never heard of it, but did you start your COM production thread, it's your baby now:D Do whatever you fell, weeeelll maybe not exactly hatever, keep it under R rated, there are kids on the forum:)

"But print them out first! If we need some excess dialogue for faulty droids......"

Did you mean my PM's because they are "GONE, like yesterday is GONE, like history is GONE, you're going going gone..."

sorry, I like that song:D

Besides they were mostly just me asking for help with various problems:p

"You want 100 films? HOW are we going to pad this story without stuff like that, mind-bogglingly complex multi-dimensional multi-time-line-time-spanning plots, VERY long duels, huge soliloquies, and BIG musical numbers?"

DEVON doesn't have final say, so it's not 100 movies, but the other stuff is going to be in the movie;)

We just have to be smart enough to know how to make all the loose ends connect:D

Who knows, if it works, maybe a Lucas representative will make it official EU:eek:

Archived