Home

How do you add excitement to a quiet forum?

Thrik

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But Eduscho is dead!

It was bought by Tchibo... So I thought it was a fitting name for my second computer (for tinkering and testing and stuff)...

Heimbs... never heard of that. But it seems to be a local brand.

Yep... :D

They produce coffee for the gastronomy, you normally can't buy their coffee unless you've got a restaurant or something... Or unless you've got connections... :)

This is not a party, it's one sheer endless area of pure disaster.

Ok fine. My desktop is a huge rave. Better? :xp:

@CaptainSkye, your PNG thumbnail takes longer to download than the JPG it links to. If it weren't for the size of the picture, you'd actually be better off putting up the main picture in the forum and linking to the thumbnail.

Yes...I knew that...I was just testing you. >_>

<_<

*fixed*

:smash:

I don't know how to get all my icons smaller and along the bottom... it's windows XP. Is there a way I do it? The icons are ruining my view of the nuns frolicking about the beach.

(which BTW- it's a scan of a birthday card I sent to a friend in the UK)

nunwallpaper0su.th.jpg

I don't know how to get all my icons smaller and along the bottom... it's windows XP.

You mean like in my screenshot? I don't know what it's called in English, in German it's "Symbolleisten" (something like "icon bars"?).

You can create them by clicking on the task bar and selecting the (in my case) topmost option. I think they are at first displayed where the quick launch bar is. You can drag them, though.

They will mess up the icons on your desktop if you resize or move them and IMO there is no way to lock them, but they are small and when there are too many links inside, there will be flyouts when you click the arrow.

Dear God!!!1 Are you actually wasting away your harddrive space with "From Paris to Berlin"??!! Ohh-man does that song suck more than any song has ever sucked! (including Schnappi and the Crazy Frog)...

I do like your pic with the nuns though.. :)

It's my fave song at the moment. Along with Mylo vs Miami Sound Machine - Doctor Pressure.

Oh and Dannii's new single... still waiting on an Australian release date for that. Slack bitch.

You got to do what you got to do I guess, but I must just point out how sad that is...

That song is the best example of everything that is wrong with modern pop-music.

All-ready chewed and polished for a bunch of 14 year old kids who are brainwashed into

accepting whatever the media (i.e. the MAN) gives the most attention. What happened

to "discovering" great music by listening to lots and lots of music, finding what honked

your horn and going from there... am I making any sence? Sorry for the thread-killer! :/

If anyone wonders; Currently playing "Whipping Post Live" by The Allman Brothers Band

You got to do what you got to do I guess, but I must just point out how sad that is...

That song is the best example of everything that is wrong with modern pop-music.

All-ready chewed and polished for a bunch of 14 year old kids who are brainwashed into

accepting whatever the media (i.e. the MAN) gives the most attention. What happened

to "discovering" great music by listening to lots and lots of music, finding what honked

your horn and going from there... am I making any sence? Sorry for the thread-killer! :/

If anyone wonders; Currently playing "Whipping Post Live" by The Allman Brothers Band

That's why shows like X Factor, Popstars and Idol are so successful :p which for the record, the latest Popstars and X Factor flopped. Popstars had judges walking out which was the entertainment of the show and the only reason why I watched X Factor is because of this guy *drool*

tait6.jpg

(I figured using a pic of Daniel MacPherson from when he was on The Bill might make more people have some vauge idea of who the hell I'm drooling over. YAY)

Archived