Home

Which next Gen Console are you looking forward to?

starmark2k

Microsoft Vs Nintendo vs Sony  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Microsoft Vs Nintendo vs Sony

• Microsofts X-Box 360
    • Nintendo's Revolution
    • Sony's PS3
    • None of them

Revolution. First of all, SSB3 is going to be a release game, and it's also going to be out-of-the-box online, which is more than awesome. And from reading faq's and interviews it looks like the Revolution is going to be the cheapest. Not to mention the big mystery which is supposed to revolutionize the way games are played.

Xbox games are all the same, and they don't appeal to me so bleh (believe me, i've seen all the announced games). Except maybe Gears of War, but theres rumors that might be released on PC.

PS3 looks cool but it also looks very expensive.

Revolution!!

I don't play console games much, but I'm getting a Revolution just for Zelda. Though Im sure I will find other games worth playing.

I have every Nintendo console so far. The others are trying to do too much. Sure, they may be fancy and cool, but I want a gameing console. Not a second computer.

Did I mention I'm a Legend of Zelda fan?

Although it is the one we know the least about, from what we do know it had to be the Revoulution. Not only will you be able to download every console game on the N64 and previous but the release games all sound great. super smash brothers 3, metroid prime 3 Legend of zelda (it will have a fancy name).

Archived