Home

Lucasforums Users Unite, Let's start our own country!

starmark2k

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the UK, obviously, since I watch how to start your own country. ALL HAIL KING DANNY! he dosent have a name for his country yet, but it is the fastest growing country in the world! and the only FULLY double-glazed country in the WORLD!

1. what a rip-off idea

2. ALL HAIL KING DANNY!

3. you will abuse your diplomatic immunity

you can't post your country in this thread this is already our country's thread our holy emperor demands that you remove the announcement of your country or lukeiamyourdad will have you executed;P

you have been warned any further attempt to promote your country here will be in direct violation of the word of our holy emperor and will be seen as an act of treason

this is you one and only warning

thank you have a nice day:xp:

O_o I am not King Danny! I am trying to point out that the program he watched was "How To Start Your Own Country" and he stole King Danny's idea, the only double-glazed country in the world man.

Yes and i do mention that in the first post so all your comments are... pointless.

Attention all citizens of the Imperium! Our clergy has just formulated the religion of our wonderful country...

behold!!

The Temple of Calvin & Hobbes!

All must honour and love the geat Calvin and his cute tiger Hobbes! So sayeth the High Priestess of the Imperium. ^_^

You must own atleast one C&H book and read it to fulfill your obligations to the Imperium's temple. ;)

Attention all citizens of the Imperium! Our clergy has just formulated the religion of our wonderful country...

behold!!

The Temple of Calvin & Hobbes!

All must honour and love the geat Calvin and his cute tiger Hobbes! So sayeth the High Priestess of the Imperium. ^_^

You must own atleast one C&H book and read it to fulfill your obligations to the Imperium's temple. ;)

O_o erm I worship you and do what ever ya want except reading a calvin and hobbes book cuz I don't even like that comic anywho

gah me and my big fat mouth nows I'm gonna get floged fur not liking it

O_o erm I worship you and do what ever ya want except reading a calvin and hobbes book cuz I don't even like that comic anywho

gah me and my big fat mouth nows I'm gonna get floged fur not liking it

Damn right! You're going to lose your testicles for reasons of heresy and disobeying our Holy Priestess.

Damn right! You're going to lose your testicles for reasons of heresy and disobeying our Holy Priestess.

but that isn't a fair religion I've never been a comic book fan

but I will surrender to the holy priestess herself and beg for her forgiveness and hope she takes pity on me

then do it to devon he is the own who wants to over throw our holy emperor

and I will only surrender to the holy priestess herself and beg for her forgiveness and hope she takes pity on me

*points to quote* go ripe devon's off then he is the skeeming one anyway I just follow orders and create or program what the emperor tells me to

and to repeat my self for the third time

I will only surrender to the holy priestess herself and beg for her forgiveness and hope she takes pity on me

A castration so to speak. I agree, we just need to rip balls off of someone.

I say Fortnox, for the worse thing one can do: Trying too steal from the Emporer's Private Collection of Thunder. Take his crown jewels! Put them in a crown! Crucify him! Throw him into the deepest pit of Castration Nation!

*rolls around laughing*

So funny...

Hmmm... I never said that Calvin and Hobbes were gods, so theres no need to be an atheist about it. The religion is simple read calvin and hobbes! Its funny, its cute, and its demented (rather like me). lmao. And its not a comic book. Its a book of comic strips, different style. :p

Of course you can always be agnostic about Calvinism (lols bad pun), and question whether there is an acutal stuffed tiger that comes alive for the boy, like Frosty the Snowman, or if hes just a figment of Calvin's imagination. :D hehe

I say Fortnox, for the worse thing one can do: Trying too steal from the Emporer's Private Collection of Thunder. Take his crown jewels! Put them in a crown! Crucify him! Throw him into the deepest pit of Castration Nation!

Yes, the deepest of the deep pits.

*rolls around laughing*

So funny...

Hmmm... I never said that Calvin and Hobbes were gods, so theres no need to be an atheist about it. The religion is simple read calvin and hobbes! Its funny, its cute, and its demented (rather like me). lmao. And its not a comic book. Its a book of comic strips, different style. :p

Of course you can always be agnostic about Calvinism (lols bad pun), and question whether there is an acutal stuffed tiger that comes alive for the boy, like Frosty the Snowman, or if hes just a figment of Calvin's imagination. :D hehe

um can you at least let me surrender to you sos lukeiamyourdad won't *gulp* cut them off

Archived