-Smuggler

-Armorsmith

-Droid Engineer

-Weaponsmith

-Architect

-Merchant

-3 Pilot Professions

*Those are the ones I remember*

Oh yeah, and of course the overly populated Jedi, who get treated like celebrities and leave every other profession in the dust when it comes to improvement and content

Space craft:

Imperial-

-TIE Prototype (Starter ship)

-TIE Fighter (Basic)

-TIE/In (TIE with a different color)

-TIE Fighter Heavy Variant (Basic TIE with a lot of mass)

-TIE Interceptor

-Tie Bomber

-Royal Guard TIE Interceptor (Red TIE Interceptor)

-TIE Advance

-TIE Aggressor

-TIE Oppressor

-VT-49 Decimator

Rebels-

-Z-95 Headhunter (Starter ship)

-Y-Wing

-Y-Wing Longprobe (Y-Wing with an accessible turret)

-X-Wing

-B-Wing

-A-Wing

-Heavy X-Wing

-Nova Courier

Freelance-

-Hutt Syck Fighter

-Hutt Dunelizard

-Blacksun Kihraxz Fighter

-Hutt Kimogila Fighter

-Blacksun Ixiyen Fighter

-Blacksun Rihxyrk Fighter

-Blacksun Vaksai Fighter

-YT-1300 (In my opinion, the only ship worth it in the Freelance pilot profession)

Special Ships:

-SuroSuub Luxury Yacht

-KSE Firespray (Slave 1)

-ARC-170

-Eta-2 Actis Interceptor (Jedi Starfighter from Episode III)

-Belbullab-22 (Grievous' Ship from Episode III)

For more information on ships go to the following link: http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=pilot&message.id=61751

Land Transports:

-X-34 Landspeeder (Luke's Speeder from Episode IV)

-X-31 Landspeeder (Noobie vehicle)

-Speederbike (Scout Trooper's Speeder from Episode VI)

-Speederbike Swoop (The one Anakin rides in Episode II)

-Naboo Flash Speeder (No Longer Avalible)

-AV-21 Landspeeder (Hard-to-get Speeder)

-Jetpack (Almost impossible to get)

More Information to come.

Almost Forgot:

Pilot Squadrons:

The pilot profession is composed of three different factions, each of which has three available squadrons to join:

Rebel: Recruiter Location: J'pai Brek (-5072, -2343) Tyrena, Corellia

Akron's Havok Squad: Captain Kreezo, Tyrena, Corellia (-5177, -2281)

Vortex Squadron: V3-FX {droid} (right across the bridge) Moenia, Naboo

Crimson Phoenix Squadron: Commander Da'la Socuna (back room of the cantina) Mos Espa Tatooine

Imperial: Recruiter Location: Commander Landau (-5516,4403) Theed, Naboo

Inquisition: Lt. Barn Sinkko, Kadaara, Naboo (5204, 6728)

Storm Squadron: Lt. Akal Colzet, Bestine, Tatooine (1110, -3514)

Note: this is widely considered the hardest pilot squad in the game.

Black Epsilon: Hakasha Sireen, Imp Outpost, Talus (-2183, 2259)

Freelancer: Recruiter Location: Gil Burtin (-1174, -3647) Bestine, Tatooine

Smuggler Alliance: Dravis, Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Back room of cantina (3429,-4788)

Note: this squad is lightly Rebel-aligned. Your final mission will be against an Imperial Corvette.

RSF Squadron: Captain Dinge, Theed Naboo (-5497,4575)

Note: this squad is heavily Imperial-aligned. RSF pilots can't hurt Imperial ships and your final mission will be against a Rebel Corvette.

Corsec Squadron: Sergeant Rhea, Coronet Corellia (-275,4730)

Note: this squad is true neutral. On your final mission, you may choose to destroy either a Rebel or Imperial Corvette.[b/]

They don't belong in the timeline, now I wouldn't be as bothered if I didn't have to see them EVERYWHERE and hear about how "1337" they are, even though I know many non-jedi who can take most jedi out. They get 90% of the attention from the devs and always get there probelsm fixed, usualy the way they want it to be. They nerf Bounty Hunting so Jedi are harder to kill, which helps increase the population. Other then Jedi the game is enjoyable, but has some problems.

Surely you cant believe that in the ENTIRE GALAXY there were no jedi when the Empire was in control? if so where did all of Luke's jedi student come from when the Second Death star was destroyed? even the Emperor employed a handful to assasinate his enemies. However i do agree that they shouldnt be EVERYWHERE and getting away with it, flashing their sabres in public. They should be endlessly hunted not just by bounty hunters but by a ton of NPCs too, such as Vader. As for them supposedly being uber powerful, if you havent tried to become jedi, you know nothing. Im trying right now and it'll take a good month of solid grinding to get the first jedi level. The time it takes really isnt worth the reward because a) the only good skill is the ability to make sabres and b) everybody hates you, or so it seems.

They shouldn't be a player option, period.

Wether there are still Jedi left in the galaxy is another issue.

When you give the players control, it's destined to flourish, something that doesn't fit in at all.

This time period isn't about the Jedi. It's about the normal guy and girl, fighting with or against a ruthless dictatorship. And they had to overthrow it themselfs, the Jedi can't help them this time like they have done thruout the thousands of years before.

When are people going to realize this?!?

Good Point. but now that you mention the war, erm...where is it? the closest ive seen are npcs fighting in Theed, i know every1 says it doesnt happen but i took a screenshot if you need proof. But the onlt thing the players can do is blow up each others bases for points. I want battles!!! huge player armies rippin each other apart in a last man standing match, and combattants should ba able to kill each other in the streets whenever they want, regardless of level. Even the space missions dont live up to the film, although its hard to get a big group into space for a fight. any1 else not feel the sense of a great war?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived