Home

lack of xbox users

warchild75

^ I agree. Consoles are far to expensive for what you get. Graphics on PC are much better, you can do more with a PC, and their is more software and hardware to upgrade them than there is for consoles.

I do disagree about the games getting boring part. That happens at the same rate for PC thatn it does for consoles (for the most part).

Some games,depends on what you like to play,me I play FPS games in SP and MP,they seem to get alot of modding done to them,like BF42 I stillplay the FH mod for it and DC is still being played alot even though BF2 is out.

But thats in the what 10% area,but with console games there is no hope of getting FH or DC or any type of modding done,kind of what you get out of the box is it no more or hope to it.

I guess the one + on a console as compaired to a PC is price,for just what one of my vid cards cost I could by a console,but well worth the money to me at least to keep upgrading my PC every year.

CrimeScene

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen alott of people post about getting the 360 for Halo... I have personally never liked Halo when it comes to playing against people. just have a problem with the way the games combat appears (and I was in the Marine Corps so dont argue combat with me). The game itself is good. But unlike most of the posts on here that I have read, I'm buying the 360 for KoTOR III.... and how some can speculate that it wont be on the system I.E. "hope KoTOR III is on the 360" is very strange to me. Lucas is into making money..... want more people to buy the system, putt the game and games that people love on that system.... KoTOR III will be on the 360.

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on an Xbox 360. What I really can't wait for is Ninja Gaiden 2, the next KOTOR game, and the next (godwilling) Jedi Knight game. Those will be the main games I'll have on the 360.

Oh, and I'm a current Xbox player. I have KOTOR for the PC, and I have TSL for the Xbox. I loved KOTOR so much, I couldn't wait the extra 2-3 months for TSL to appear on the PC. I had to have it when it came out, and it was only for Xbox.

i like the XBOX KOTOR and TSL

even more so than the PC version in some ways

its better to control the game by controller than with a mouse

i know you can get a joystick for PC games but who bothers

visualy the PC game is better graphics

when it comes down to it, for modding purposes...

the XBOX constantly locks up

it just cant handle too many mods, especially too many tgas

its a real shame

in time i will hack the XBOX360 and try it out on that

but as far as the original XBOX goes, it is just lacking

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

im a xbox gamer but if my pc was good enough and my pocket money wasnt so slow.

yes i know £30 is alot a month but it is hard for me to chose my pc over xbox games because of how much thye 1gig of ram i want will cost and the better graphics card so overall its about £150 which allthough its only 5 months its worth waiting till i get a paper round.

I prefer to wait for the price to drop a bit. But when Mass Effect and Halo 3 are released and I got no other games to play I think it's worth grabbing. I own Xbox and PS2 and I'll tell you X-box is better hands down. Plus I dont think the PS3 will be able to compete that well. And Nintendo....aside from the Legend of Zelda franchise they are not gonna be able to compete with the resources and financing Microsoft and Sony have at their disposable.

Future outlook: Microsoft takes over the world and Bill Gates becomes emperor!

if you go to gamespot.com they actually rate the xbox being betta than pc version beacsue of the 'Pc bugs'

I played both versions and I ran into more bugs with the xbox version. There were quite a few problems with some scripts when loading from a savegame at certain locations. Lucklily I use to save in multiple slots. At least on PC, you can easily fix that.

Anyways, I am not planning on getting a new gen console anytime soon. Until now, there are no console games that really caught my interest apart Oblivion and I already have that one for PC (mods!!! :D ) As for future games, Mass Effect looks good but I won't buy a new console for a single game! I like being able to sit on the couch but I also always feel a bit limited when I play console games in that I find that PC games offer more flexibility (they're easier to tweak to my taste).

• 3 weeks later...

guess what ive seen the xbox 360 and plus ive heard a little rumor that there is going to be three more starwars movies coming out 7,8,9 but i think pc is far better then consoles but i do injoy playing the older games well thats when im not shooting up terrorests or bad guys but in my spare time i do a lot of gaming

only some of them will work on the 360, and even then for some of them you need to download some files off xbox liove. this sadly, applies to SWBF2. and, IMO, the 360 has been made to complicated. its a games system, not a bit of everything digital that they could have fitted in i.e online games market. still, that's my opinion and im sure others probably disagree. still, it is quite worth the money. but so was that subway i've just eaten:xp::)

I have an XBox, but I don't use it any more. I sold about 2/3rds of my games a week ago. After the XBox 360 came out, I saw no need to follow through to the next generation. I am mostly a computer gammer. In the deep future, I may play KotOR I again, but I haven't been in the mood.

I was going to hardmod to XBox, but it looks to risky.

• 1 month later...

Archived