Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

LF is working again. Woo! And now it's about time I posted that sig for Darth Grivis.

signatureqn8.jpg

Yey i can see it now. Thanks Igy:)

Edit: can someone take http://wicki1984.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/dom-jedi_dark.jpg.w300h472.jpgthis guy and change his lightsabers to red. Thanks

Edit2: darnt it brings up that remote...just copy and paste the link to your address bar and get the pic. Thanks Again

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can someone do me a favor? Can someone use my current avatar and Anakin in THIS PIC and make a sig pic that says..... "Emperor Skywalker" or "The Sith'ari".... without the quotes. Thanks

I can't really do signatures with more than one image too well... So I just used your avatar. If you dont like the result, maybe someone else can give it a shot:

anakinsiggz9.png

There's more I could do to it, but I think it looks alright as-is.

I am not promising results, but I will try

:edit:

I have something... but it's not what you wanted...... the Lightsabers... I couldn't do, and there wasn't enough space for the Sith under LucasForums, so I reskined the words Lucas Forums and put The Sith of above it.... well here look at it

header2.jpg

agh..... I hate it... you may like it.... but I don't.... but feel free to use it if you want

The Gimp.... it sux, but it's all I've got quite frankly.....

GIMP is actually quite a good program, about on level with Photoshop 5, I believe, possibly the best free image editor available. I don't use it (I'm a Photoshop Guy), so I can't give you a tutorial. Try looking around here:

http://www.gimptalk.com

A friend of mine says it's quite a helpful site, maybe it'll help you out.

I like my sig and everything, but I'm getting a bit tired of it.

This is a bit of an odd request, but could somebody make a sig and avatar for me, both having a picture of a real weasel? On the sig, put the weasel in the middle, then on the left of the picture, put the words "The Prince", then on the right put, "of Weasels" (without the quotes). If it's possible, I'd like the avy and sig pictures to be different. :)

Archived