Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If anybody can spare the time to make a sig for me:

Want a sig with the Jedi V'eni-Teki on it (in twenties, yellow lightsaber, red sniper rifle in his belt.) and this text:

Armed pursuers slowing down your day?

THE FORCE

Fast relif, every time!

*must have been in training as a Jedi for 9 years or more to order.

What exactly does Jedi V'eni-Teki look like? I've searched, but couldn't find anything on what he looked like...

If anybody can spare the time to make a sig for me:

Want a sig with the Jedi V'eni-Teki on it (in twenties, yellow lightsaber, red sniper rifle in his belt.) and this text:

Armed pursuers slowing down your day?

THE FORCE

Fast relif, every time!

*must have been in training as a Jedi for 9 years or more to order.

Does Teki even exist? or is it tekli? if its Tekli there is no Ven'i on it.

No, it's not tekli. And the only image information you'll find on him is what I gave you. But I figured you could make a good Jedi from that. (that is, if there are any people here that put original images in sigs, instead of ripping and pasting.

No, it's not tekli. And the only image information you'll find on him is what I gave you. But I figured you could make a good Jedi from that.

So, you want someone to spend an unknown number of hours drawing a picture of this guy from scratch for a sig that will probably only be used for about 4-6 minutes before being replaced? Sounds fun.

(that is, if there are any people here that put original images in sigs, instead of ripping and pasting.

Heh.... Ripping and pasting... I apologize if that doesn't constitute the "quality" you're looking for... Though, seeing as you're the one making the request... I don't think you're in a position to judge the way others make sigs.

No, it's not tekli. And the only image information you'll find on him is what I gave you. But I figured you could make a good Jedi from that. (that is, if there are any people here that put original images in sigs, instead of ripping and pasting.

Ya know there's a simple way past that.... take on of the K2 characters... hehe and turn him into whatever he wanted.... although that may take time.... just not as much as actually flat out drawing him....

Pottsie, this may not be what you're looking for...... and I know that your Exile is female... but I couldn't find a decent pic of a Female Exile.... ummm..... if this isn't what you're looking for, then tell me.. and I can go fix it...

PottsieBanner.jpg

No offence, but the font style is so MS Paint-ish :rolleyes:

- Ghost Down

Um...ok. I guess this will be the last time I ask for this, since no one responded to my last post. Could somebody use this image that Anakin provided

233864-weasel.jpg

but make the background a bit darker and put a blue lightsaber in the weasel's right hand. Also, if someone could make a sig for me using a picture of a weasel (perhaps the same one as the avatar), the words "The Prince of Weasels" or "Lord of the Weasels", and a greyish blue background I would really appreciate it.

The sig works fine, but when I put the web address of the avatar in and click save changes, it says "The uploaded file is not a valid GIF, JPG, or PNG file. Please ensure that it is and try again."

Try saving it to your computer then trying to upload. I don't think you can upload an avatar directly from a url.

Once its uploaded, you can delete it from you computer of you so wish.

Hmmm... thats odd because I set it as my avatar to see if I got the message.

It worked fine for me. Hold on though, I'll upload it as a gif for you. That might let you upload it... I really don't know.

EDIT:

Heres a .gif version. I don't know why it would work if the other one doesn't but its worth a try.

SabreWeasel-Final-boarder.gif

Edit2:

Sweet! Glad you got it working!

Could somebody make me a banner, similar to this banner igyman made:

echoesofdarknessed4.jpg

And find any KOTOR picture and put the words, Leaving for the Unknown Regions, in any colour text, etc. Thanks and I want the banner to be the same size.

Edit 2: Could someone also make me a banner with The Sera Tana Saga on it and I would like it, slighty bigger than the above banner and I would like:

White coloured text

Black background

Sorry for having two requests and thanks to whoever does this.

Archived